Deuces

Play song at 💔💔💔
Jaeden
I never knew you could go from loving somebody to hating them like that. Just last night I was crying now I just wanna punch Wyatt in the fucking face. To top that all off I was sexually harassed. I just want something amazing to happen. Just then Natalia walked in...crying? "Natalia what's wrong?" I was concerned. She never cried. Last time I saw her cry was 2 years ago over her ex Joe. "Jaeden these are happy tears. You're better." she said jumping. I was starting to cry now. "Are you serious!!" I was balling. "And your parents moved away thinking you would stay in the hospital forever left so you get to live with meeee!!" she screamed. I hugged her for like 5 minutes. "Thank you so much" I squealed. I packed everything. Including my blades just in case. Natalia drove me to her house. It was an average 2 story house. She took me up stairs. "Here's your room" she smiled. It had blue walls and huge bed ( for later bahaah ) some posters of people she knew I liked a TV a Mac book and a huge book shelf. "Thank you so much!" I hugged her for the 20th time today. "Oh gosh I forgot my phone and charger" I said. She drove me to the hospital. He was in my room.
💔💔💔💔💔
"Wyatt what're you doing here" I didn't make eye contact with him. "To tell you I love you" he held my hands. I took them out immediately. "No you don't you just want to have a perfect life with no drama." I took my phone and charger. "Deuces asswhole" I closed the door and left him. I texted him
Jaeden💔: Im not sick anymore so don't go there anymore thanks.
Wyatt🐍: Is that why you're leaving with Natalia
Jaeden💔: Stalker much
You know what im going to change. To a badass. I will show Wyatt what hes missing. I told Natalia to stop at hot topic Rue 21 places like that. I got lots of clothes. "I want pericings" I said. "Whatever you want." I got a tongue and nose pericing. "Perfect" I said happy. We'll see how Wyatt likes me now. Natalia said we needed to go to the store. There I saw him. Wyatt Oleff. The boy I hate.

Wyatt
Damn. Jaeden looks hot. The things I would do to hi- wait im 15 I can't say those things. Shit im hard. Jaeden saw that."You alright Oleff" he said. I nodded. He winked and walked away. I don't know what the hell happened to him. But I love it.

Authors note: I felt bad for the last chapter so I decided to make something good happen :). Do you like rebellious Jaeden or Soft Jaeden? New chapter coming soon ❤
- Aniyah🌙