The Meeting Cp.1

Horror!Sans pov

As I sit at my post tapping my fingers away at the wooden surface waiting bordley for a human to pass by my sentry station, "Hmmmm... Ma-" I paused as I heard a twig snap behind me, so I wiped my head around searching for the source of the noise but I saw nothing in the forest, but then again with the snow blowing around it was a bit hard to see anything to begin with so I decide to check it out. I slowly get up and make my way to the edge of the forest line hesitating to enter cause of the wolves and all, but I enter anyways axe resting on my shoulder at the ready. I scan the area around me for any movement but I find nothing "Maybe it was just my imagination." I sigh in relief until all of a sudden, I was pinned against a tree, a purple splintered bone against my neck. I look at the mysterious skeleton pinning me, but I couldn't see their face cause of the hood that was over their head. "W-who are you?!" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering  in front of a total stranger, but to my surprise he just darkly chuckled at my mistake, thinking it was out of fear. After a few seconds of silence I swiftly kicked the skeleton on the thigh, they dropped the bone and moved away from me grunting in pain. As I moved away from the tree I spotted my axe laying in the glicening white snow. I rush over to it and snatched it up, turning back to face the mysterious skeleton, who had surprisingly recovered fairly quickly. "Ok, I'm not going to ask you again!" I held my axe ready to attack "Who are you" I said it in my darkest and most serious voice I could muster up. They raised their left hand summoning a gaster blaster "Oh you got to be fucking kidding me." The skeleton fired the gaster blaster, I barley dodged the blast by an inch. When I looked up at the skeleton I could see his face perfectly now cause the blast from his gaster blaster must have knocked back his hood. I examined  him, he seemed to have one small red eye in his right eye socket and a blue eye with a red ring around it, he also had a blue dusty jacket and white undershirt with a few dust splotches here and there, he had black shorts with two white strips on each side. After examining him he seemed to notice me staring at his clothes "You know you shouldn't stare at someone you don't know~" he smiled at me with a devilish smile. I immediately started to blush a deep crimson red fuck he's hot as hell I stoped that thought before I could go any further. I shook my head in disbelief of what I was thinking about someone I just meet, I stopped myself from blushing and answered him sternly "I'm n-not staring y-y-you i-idiot!" I mentally slapped myself again and I looked at him a bit angered "Oh really?" He said looking at me straight in the eyes, I had enough. I full on charged at him axe in my hand as I took a swing towards his rib cage, he obviously dodged it, he summoned a bone and broke it in half holding one half of the bone in each hand. As I ran at him swinging another blow to his rib cage he blocked it with one of the bones, now it was his turn to attack. He landed a hit to my back sending a wave of pain and shock almost knocking me to the ground Danm this guy is strong!  I thought to myself mot paying attention to the next attack aiming right at my fractured skull. I dodged it barley by an inch. After what seemed like an eternity of sparing we both got tired and dropped our weapons to the white glimmering snow underneath our feet. "Well t-that *pant* was a p-pretty *huf* good fight." I gave a small smirk to him panting for breath. Even though I didn't need air the other skeleton was doing the same as me. "Well my name is horror, nice to meet ya." I held out my hand to him as if nothing happened, the other stared at me then shook my hand "name dust, and same." He replied. "Well why don't we head to my grillby's, its a bit cold out here if ya know what I mean." Dust nodded as we headed to my grillby's. 

(Well that was terrible. I'm very sorry I suck at writing books. Tell me your ideas for the next chapter if I choose to make one.)