The shower

A/N: Warning for the sex stuff. Yes I know the ending is annoying, lol. 

------

It was the hottest day ever. Or at least it felt like it. Chester woke up and groaned at the feeling. The rays of sun were making his sweaty skin shimmer. He liked hot weather but this was crazy. It wasn't even noon yet but still the sun was burning and forcing him to get up and get to the shower. He wanted to continue with sleeping but it wouldn't happen before a cold shower and even the thought of the water running down his sweaty skin made him purr inwardly.

Glancing at the clock he rolled his eyes and wished this was just a special day and the rest of the summer wouldn't be this hot. Without even bothering to check out the temperature he walked to the bathroom and hiking his boxers down and on the cream tiled floor. The water he didn't turn to freezing cold though, just to cool. When it was just perfect he stepped in and under the stream. It felt amazing against his sticky skin and he moaned softly throwing his head back. He just stood there letting the stream run over his body savor in the feeling. Which soon guided his thoughts elsewhere making him aroused.

Smirking he decided that maybe he could have some fun before going back to sleep and reached to coil his fingers around his member. Biting his lip he tried to keep a moan in while he grew hard under his own hand. He closed his eyes and leaned against the wall letting his mind wander.

But what he didn't notice was a pair of brown eyes that were staring at him. Mike had woken up to the sound of running water and realizing the other was in shower he decided to join. He had tiptoed to the bathroom as silently as possible to surprise him. And this was even better. Seeing Chester touch himself like that made him so hot. Swallowing hard he tried to remain quiet as he let his eyes travel on the singer's beautiful tattooed skin. The glass walls of the shower cubicle weren't steamy as they normally would be and he could see the other clearly.

A soft whine escaped from Chester's mouth when he pumped his hand. His other hand was squeezing a nipple making it deliciously red and erect. Mike licked his lips forcing himself to stay still and not run to there to get a taste. He felt his cock throb in his boxers but he sure had other plans than relieving himself there. Besides he wanted to see the rest of the show and it would most certainly draw Chester's attention to him if he would move now.

The singer threw his head against the wall panting and gripping his member harder. Now his other hand had traveled to his mouth. The wet tongue was flicking around his slim finger before his rosy lips wrapped around it sucking. Mike gasped when Chester's hand quickened the pace while he smiled the finger still in his mouth. Water drops were falling now on his abdomen when he arched his back. The half Asian wanted so much to join him but he new it wouldn't take long anymore.

Mike gulped keeping his eyes on the hand that stroked the rock hard member. It was getting painful for himself but he wasn't going to give up. This was way too electrifying to stop like that. He bit his lip almost too hard when the singer bit his own finger trying to keep the moan in. Mike wanted to feel the heat that he knew was radiating from the other. Kiss his lips and lick the sensitive skin on his neck. He breathed heavily almost feeling what his touch would do to the other.

He fixed his eyes to the alluring face when Chester let out a low moan just barely loud enough for Mike to hear, making shivers run through him. The cum painted Chester's hand when he pumped it few last times releasing himself. Mike stepped back slowly leaving the room and when he glanced at the singer once more he saw the contented smile spread on his face.

Mike knew it should take some time for Chester to get down from the heaven and wash himself but he crawled back to the bed facing the wall as he had been before and stayed still listening and pretending to be asleep still. After a while the sound of running water stopped and soon he heard the door creak open. The singer was probably drying himself to a towel and Mike grew anxious.

Then he felt the mattress shift when Chester was laying next to him. He grinned and waited patiently. The singer turned to his and stretched slowly. After the other started to breathe calmer Mike turned around and snaked his hand around Chester's waist pulling him closer.

"I saw that, you know. Quite a show", he whispered to Chester's ear pressing his hard on against him.

The singer gasped in surprised feeling his neck got goosebumps. He really had thought the other had slept the whole time.

"Which means you need another shower soon when I'm finished with you", he chuckled nibbling the ear now.

------