The Legend

Legend has it that there are four elemental spirits - one for each: earth, fire, air, and water. Anu was the Earth Spirit, who guided our great Earthen Warriors, but also showed great compassion over all she created, for she is the Mother of all Nature, Aodh, the fierce, uncontrollable Spirit of the Flame, whose own fiery temper flickers throughout all of his descendants. The great Anil, the Father Wind, his playful spirit leads all, and holds great knowledge that is passed to all of his kin. The calming Water Spirit, Aysu, reins over all oceans, seas, rivers, and creeks; her calming persona flows through all her children.

All of the elemental spirits were given their own children in the forms of humans - which were later known as Elementals, for they could control forms of the element they were born under. Some of the Elementals were stronger than others and since their counterparts were human, they became power-hungry.

The five strongest Elemental in the one Village that had housed all the Elementals decided to fight for the position of leadership - previous to this time, there was a counsel of elders that made the decisions for the Village - but neither won nor lost, so they decide that it was best to just separate in to five different Villages - one for each leader to have their own followers.

The leaders - Áed, the great Fire Wielder, Morcant, the Water Master, Ula, the leader of the Earthen Warriors, Taban, the wise old Air Elemental, and Raghnall, the strong Earthen Puppeteer - took their followers off to their own lands, for they knew that if they all continued to live within the same area, the would forever be at war with each other. So Áed took his clan to the land of flowing fire, Morcant led his followers to the great river and forest, Ula and his Warriors left for the great mountains, Raghnall’s follower had stayed where they were, and Taban and his companions traveled to area that all the Elementals could thrive in.

Over time, even those five Villages started to divide because the Villages were becoming much too large to support all their residents, and the Elementals feared being discovered by the humans. Now, Elemental Villages are spread across the world, and are pretty diverse in the element type, but of course in certain areas, some are a little more populated than others, for some Elementals can’t thrive in certain areas that have none of their natural elements. The most common Elementals are Water and Earth; mainly because genetically they are more dominate than Air and Fire.

At around year 1573, the fire Elemental went out of control, as did Aodh. Aodh had corrupted all the fire Elementals into burning down forests as payback to Anu for some reason that has been long forgotten. As consequences for Aodh’s actions, Aysu and Anu blocked all the Fire Elementals’ powers, and all Elementals born of Aodh’s kin, their powers forever dormant;that is until a Child born from both Anil and Anu and a Child born from both of Aysu and Aodh.

The Child of Anil and Anu shall be Soul Mated to the Child of Aysu and Aodh. The Son of Earth and Air will have unbelievable strength in both elements, and Daughter of Fire and Water, suppose-of enemies of each other, will be the first Fire Elemental with active powers in over a hundred and fifty years. She is to be the strongest Elemental the world will ever know. One is to be born to leadership, and the other to great disgrace.

It is up to the Daughter of Aysu and Aodh to restore the honor in Fire, if She is to prevail in proving that Fire Elementals deserve a second chance, than Aysu and Anu shall restore all of the Fire Elementals’ powers, and reawaken Aodh.

Yes, this legend does give some things away, but no is all as it seems.

-Klutzilla08