Nathan Drake X Reader

Nathan ran quickly and ducked behind a pillar when he heard voices from the direction he was heading, he felt his breath quicken and let out a sigh and peaked from begin the pillar, You had been following this man since he first got there, you're an artist/journalist that has been trying to find a subject to follow for the next story idea for the next column in the news company you work for, He was quiet and turned to check his surroundings and he let out a breath and grabbed a small leather journal from his back pocket and he pulled out a pencil and quickly jotted something down and you noticed he was sketching something, you leaned out of the place you were in and you fell, Nathan was quick to turn and pull out his gun and he saw you and raised an eyebrow at you and walked over, you got up and sorted out your hair as it fell into your face and got up and you were face to face with him "Who are you?" He asked and you looked at him and ran a hand threw your hair and stuck out your hand "Y/n l/n" he nodded and shook your hand "Nathan Drake"
You had been explaining why you were following him and he nodded, You watched him lean down and grab a gun off the ground near the corner and turned and handed you a gun, you back up and looked at him "Why are you giving me a gun?" He rolled his eyes "You've been following me right? Notice how I get shot at quite a bit" you nod your head "Well it's not gonna stop anytime soon and it's gonna happen again soon" you were quick to take the gun and check the amount of ammo left in the clip you tucked it in the side of your jeans.