VIII

PENELOPE CARTER

PENELOPE CARTER

POLLY'S HOUSE
האיש עם עיניים האוקיינוס ​​גוף של זהב היזהרו לב הקרח ש

Dedicated to @-thunderr
Sorry for the delay :)

"Please be careful!" I said frightened, John, Arthur and Micheal all were helping me move my things. However they were poor at keeping my things in proper condition, John broke 6 vases and 2 photos Arthur managed to burn the curtains on accident and Micheal he was then best out of all of them.

"What are you talking about Pen? We are." Arthur said jokingly, I rolled my eyes. "I'll miss you Ma, take care I'll be back before you know it." I said wrapping my arms around her. "You too M'lady, do be careful." I nodded. "Get the bloody fuck out of my house before you destroy it." I said wracking John with my suitcase. "Jeez Pen! Ow ok ok!" John yelled as all the boys bolted out. I walked out after them kissing Ma's cheek as I got into there car.

"Is your mother alright with this Micheal?" I asked. "She finds it nice that they'll be another woman, plus she likes the idea of me having a protector."

I sighed, "I don't wish to intrude." He smiled. "You won't be."

Taking a deep breath I lied back relaxing, I didn't partake in the conversation but it was nice to see the interaction of the boys, they joked, smiled and laughed. Reminded me of Alfie, in another time perhaps. I was tired the week had been long and dreadful, and I was getting closer to the family more then Alfie hoped, and more then I wanted. If they knew who I was and what I was they'd kill me, I knew they'd kill me. I didn't like the idea of living with Pol, I'd just be thrown into the Lion's den.

I'd have to be extra careful with sending reports to Alfie, I couldn't leave any traces of our sibling relationship or my true intentions.

Soon as I opened my eyes to reveal the boy sky it was dark, I must have fallen asleep as my head was on Arthur's lap, the day had already seemed to past. "Go back to sleep, we'll carry you in." Arthur whispered as his fingers played with my hair. I nodded.

In a matter of seconds scenes changed, the car on the road was now me in a field of sunflowers. I wore my white and red dress as Alfie, Lucas and me ran around chasing each other in the large maze. I ran and ran laughing and giggling as I got deeper and deeper however the sky and the colours changed to grey as the bright yellow colours disappeared.

"Pen! Over here." I heard Lucas call out. I whipped around and a trail of whilted flowers followed me as a black sludge lied across the path.

"Over here, so close." The voice came from my side. I ran towards it, jumping into the flower maze. Pushing the flowers left and right, "Penny, come I'm over here."

"Lucas!" I called out. I looked to see his blood hair and his green eyes and I reached out to touch him and he turned into a swarm of dust drifting into the window. "Lucas? Lucas!" I yelled trying to grab the dust. The sludge had moved closer and patched into my legs. It pulled and pulled. "Alfie! Alfie!!" I screamed trying to pull my self out as the sludge moved up and up my leg. "Lucas!" My screams become fainter and fainter as the darkness cover my eyes.

I jolted awake. Tears down my cheeks, and a sweater colder then ice down my body. It had been so long since I had seen that dream. Lucas, his face was almost seen as a distance memory. I sighed. I was in a bed and my suitcases were placed in the corner of the room. I smiled.

I leaned back into the soft silk covers as I brought the blanket to my neck. I stared at the blue wall. It reminded me of Thomas eyes. He was a mystery, blue eyes full of life and love but shielded by coldness and regret. I needed to sleep. I was gonna have a long day ahead of me.

♠️

"Penelope...."

"Lucas?." I said opening my eyes. "Who's Lucas love?." There I was met with the eyes of the frightening Thomas Shelby. "His no one. What do you want Shelby?" I said sitting up in a panic. He stared at me with curious eyes but I stared out the window.

"Wanted to see how you were, Arthur told me you had passed out." I have a slight smile, "I was tired, it was quite a long trip."

"I need you to get dressed, I'm meeting someone and I need someone to accompany me. Bring your violin." I nodded. He stood up his face turned cold once more as he left the room. I sighed.

I got up but I felt as if the air was getting colder and colder. I couldn't breath my hands raised up to my neck as I began to choke. I tried stumbling towards the door as I collapsed against it.

"He-" I couldn't make out he words as my head was getting drowsiest. My throat burned. "Hel-"

Blood poured from my lips as I struggled. As if two hands had grasped my neck and squeezed with every once. Tears poured as I tried screaming.

"Pen?"

האיש עם עיניים האוקיינוס ​​גוף של זהב היזהרו לב הקרח ש