"Damn." Zayn whispers. "Anastasia."

I hold up my finger silencing him. I shake my head. This was all too much. Too much in one damn day.

"Do you want me to leave?" He whispers. I shake my head slightly. I don't know what I want. I want a blunt but I also want a hardcore beer.

"I-i." What the fuck do I want right now?

I stare at the wall for five minutes.  Five minuets turn into ten. And I finally figure out what I want.

"Some real friends." I murmur.

Zayn sighs.

"You have me, Petal."

"What difference does it make? You're leaving soon. And never coming back." I feel my chest tighten. Zayn leaving just added on to the stress and the hurt.

"I will come back." He walks over to my side of the desk. Zayn moves over some of my files and the lesson plan for the children and sits on top of the desk. He looks over at Savannah and smiles. Little did he know... she's his daughter. I remember the night we made her.

'Happy Valentine's Day.' I giggle. 'Wanna see what I got you?' I did a little dance in the mirror.

'Stop teasing.' Zayn groans. I saunter out to his room. Letting my silk black robe fall down my body.

'Gosh damn, Anastasia.' He rakes his eyes up and down my body. Taking all of me in.

'Let's get this party started.' I smirk

"Petal?" I snap out of my thoughts looking at Zayn's pale face.

"What? What is it?" He hesitantly hands me his phone.

Email; Sent to all staff.
As you know, there is a little girl here named Savannah Love. But many of you do not know her mother... or at least her real mother. That is Anastasia Hart. The child's real name is Savannah Rosemary Hart. And her mother is Anastasia Rose Hart. The child was born when Anastasia was just nineteen. The child's father is Zayn Javadd Malik. Also known as Zayn Malik or Mr. Malik. Here are a few pictures of Anastasia pregnant down below.

 I just think that everyone should know the truth

I just think that everyone should know the truth. See you all soon. Best wishes.

Xx Josefina.

Oh gosh. I feel sick.

No not sick. Light headed.

I stare at the email, then I scroll through the list who it was sent to.
My fathers name was the first I see.

William Hart
Harry Styles
Zayn Malik
Anastasia Hart
.....
"I'm her father?" Zayn whispers in shock. He looks over at Savannah.

"Hi uncle Zayn." She smiles.

He looks at her in complete awe. Zayn picks her up and holds her close.

"It all makes sense." He looks up at me. "The accent, the black hair, the eyes. She looks just like me, Anna. How could you not tell me?"

All emotions ran though me. It coursed through my veins like a drug. My phone started to buzz.

Incoming call... Father

I pick up my phone holding it up for Zayn to see.

"It's because of him Z, he wouldn't let me tell anyone.  Josefina wasn't supposed to know but she over heard my conversation with my father." I start to cry.

Why?

Because, I'm getting married to a man I don't even know, I got pregnant at a young age, my best friend turned on me. Now my whole reputation was ruined and my father is going to kill me. Zayn shakes his head slowly.

"My baby. My daughter." He cries holding her close.

"I'm sorry Z, I wanted to tell you so badly." I wipe the fallen tears. Zayn sets Savannah down slowly and softly as is she was made of glass. Then back out of the room slowly.

"Don't leave me Zayn." I called after him. " I need you."

At three thirty my dad held an emergency meeting before we all  went home.

"As you all know, there was a very..." He pauses and looks at me with such hurt. As if I sent the damn email.

"There was an email sent out along with pictures of my daughter. I wanted to address that. Yes, it's true. She did get pregnant at nineteen. She was young and dumb. But she had matured now. And yes she is still caring for her daughter. Because she was so young and because I was so wrapped up in our reputation.." he stops. Choking up a bit.

His eyes are filled with tears and regret.

"I forced her to say it wasn't hers. It's my fault that this is happening. You all shouldn't have been lied to. I want to apologize deeply. This has nothing to do with Anastasia. Yet it does. She never wanted to lie to any of you."

He goes on and on about the sob story of our life. I watch Harry from across the room. He soon catches my eyes and smiles.

You know that moment when you're looking at something so beautiful you just can't look away and if you did try to look away it would tear your heart open. Yeah that's me looking at Harry. I cannot deny how gorgeous he is.

After a long silence he dismisses us all. I grab Savannah from the cot I set her on. Sometime in the midst of my fathers apology she fell asleep.

As everyone was leaving I heard murmurs of me, Savannah and my father.

Harry walks over to me.

"Are you okay? That email was pretty shitty." He sighs apologetically. His voice is raspy and deep. It sends tingles down my spin.

"Oh yes I'm perfectly fine and happy." I Smile. He smiles back.

"You handling this very well. You're a very strong girl."

"Yeah, Everything is all rainbows and lollipops." I said sarcastically.

I'm actually dying on the inside.

And nobody knows it. My life is spiraling downwards.

I need to take back control of my life. Because the one thing I love most out of everything is...

Control.

A/N thank you so much for the reads and the votes. It means a lot to me. Sorry for spelling mistakes and grammar. I hope you enjoy the story. Please comment and tell me anything I can do you of just if you like it

Xxx Anastasia❤️