Part 4

Y/N POV
I woke up by my annoying alarm clock.I went to the bathroom to shower and wear some clothes.

This were you clothes:

After you put on your clothes

After you put on your clothes.You went downstairs and smell food.You ran to the kitchen and saw Jin Oppa cooking breakfast.You ran up to him and greeted him."Goodmorning Jin Oppa!"i said with a smile."Ohh goodmorning Y/N!"he greeted me with a smile too."Are you hungry i made you breakfast!"When he said that i nodded non-stop because i dont know how his food taste so i am excited.When he was finish i started eating it.It was so yummy.When i ate breakfast the boys came barging down the stairs and smell the food.The maknaes were the first to come to the kitchen."Jin Hyung wheres the food for us?!"Jungkook said."I am making it now"Jin Oppa said."But why didn't you make it at the first?"Taehyung said."Because Y/N came first"He said to the maknaes.They all look sad.I feel so bad.I decided to cook for them."Ill cook!"I said smiling to them."What really?!"Taehyung said.I nodded and started making them food.After i cooked and the have eaten they went straight to their rooms to get change while i was in the living room watching TV."Y/N why are you not change we are going to the beach?!"Tae said."Wait what..ok im gonna go get change"I said while running up the stairs.I got change at into my dress layed over of my bikini.We went to the car at started driving to the beach.

Please Vote and Like.I will be posting soon so i will keep you guys updated