Meri Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho

In Kartik's room...
Kaira were hugging each other tightly, air even couldn't pass through them....as if preventing any physical possibility to create distance between them... that's when Keerti barged in ...
Keerti:lo aap dono mujhe bhul gaye na.... this is so not done...huh....she said grumpily
Naira(opening her arms):how can we forget u ...u toh r the most special person in our life...
Kartik:ha... sharing a group hug
Keerti (breaking the hug):Acha Bhai...aj na mujhe Mishti ke sath homework complete karna hai ...toh main usske ghar mein ruk jaun... please..
Kartik (smirking at Naira):yes why not...ruk jao and Kal usski sath school chale jaana pls....Bhaiya ka Kal se office hai na...and one more thing... Bhaiya Kal se late ayenga ok...so tum Didi ke sath hi rehna....
Keerti:ok Bhai...bye Didi bye Bhai...
Naira:bye Chalo mein tumhari books pack kardu...

Naira came back to Kartik's room after almost 15minutes... she found the room empty...and suddenly she heard someone bolting the door....and the next moment two strong arms around her waist....she blushed knowing that it's her Kartik...while he brought his face very close to her face , his hot breath fanning her neck....she was going weak on her knees...he started giving feathery kisses on her neck...she closed her eyes...
Naira:K..kar...tii...k...she moaned
Her moaning was driving him crazy....he started giving love bites on her neck .... while she hissed in pain...
Kartik:Kya hua Naira...tum thik ho na ....I am sorry I should have controlled myself....he backed off...

Naira felt sad...she immidietly turned to face him and circled her arms around his neck..
Naira:No shouldn't be sorry ...I don't want u to be sorry for something which is not wrong.....

Kartik:but I hurt u na....and moreover I touched u without ur consent....he said being guilty

Naira:u could never thought of hurting me and u said u don't have right.... it's only u who have the full right on me.... nobody but u....and she hugged him tight...

He was too overwhelmed with this...

Kartik (tightening the hug):I love you I love I love so so so very much Naira.... please don't leave me ever....u r my sun in the dark sky....u r the light of my soul...agar tumne mujhe chod diya ...I will die....she didn't let him complete....and pecked his lips lightly

Naira: Never in my wildest dream I can even think of leaving u....and I am warning u Kartik...agli baar marne ke baat ki nah...toh dekhna...
He even didn't listened to her...he was in a daze of the kiss till now....

Kartik (dreamily:Naira.. 

Naira(keeping her head on his chest):hmm

Kartik: please jo diya hai ...usse complete karo...aise mat tadpao please

Naira(confused):Kya ?
Kartik pointed his and then her lips...her cheeks turned crimson....she hid his face in his chest more...
Kartik lifted her chin up and they were looking into each others eyes...she smiled and lowered her eyes...

Kartik (huskily): permission granted....
Kartik reduced even the minimal distance between them....their foreheads touched...their noses touched...both of their eyes were closed... slowly he placed his lips on her... gently as if conveying all his love to her...but he was failing as her soft rosey lips made him crazy...he wanted to explore her more ... know her more...so he increased the intensity....he was kissing her hungrily... and she too was responding to him... they tasted each other ....they marked each other....after  some minutes of passionate make out...they pulled apart breathing hard, rested their forheads together, Kartik was holding her very tight...so was she...they wishpered a n I love you too each other and he pecked her forehead...