3. Who are the bad guys?

The morooned hair girl was angry, like in really angry.

"Calm down, Lydia, be normal. Just for one, why you always overreact?"

"I don't know, maybe because you kidnaped an avatar! And you chose to kignap the WATER-Avatar! You know how protective they are with them!"

"Then why did Fire tried to kill them all?" and yep, he lost his patience.

Lydia was speechless.

"W-what...?" I heared myself ask.

"Shit, I shouldn't have said that" he mumbled to himself.

"What were you talking about," I asked now starting to feel a little angry. This was about my people!

"Nothing, he doesn't know what he was saying. Happends a lott, you'll get jused to it. Well, it's not like he gives you a choice in that matter." she mumbled the last part to herself.

I tried to hide a giggle.

He's cute and … wow! Where did that came from?!

"Who are you?" I asked when I saw them looking at me whit a trange looks in their eyes.

"My name is Lydia and that lackbrain over there is Dimitri, but everybody just calls him Dimi." Lydia said friendly.

"Ow, well, my name is Nikita, but call me Niki." I said shy and a little ovine.

"We know. Actually we know everything about your life, so tell us something about your personality." Lydia asked me.

"Eh… well, ehm… I don't know…" I stammered.

"You're cute" said Dimi drily.

That made me blush so I turned my head so he couldn'd see it. But I knew he did when I heard him laughing empty.

As I looked up I saw Lydia giving Dimi a dead glace while he looked like he didn't care.

Then why did he brought me here?

"Come on, I'll show you around." Lydia said kind.

-----

After we went to the bedrooms, the bathrooms, the community room, the treaning rooms,... we ended up in the kitchen and then the canteen.

Finally. I'm starving.

Everyone, and then I really mean everyone was staring at us.

*swallow*

"Why is everybody staring at us?" I wispered at Lydia.

She sighed and said irritated:"That's because you're new and not a kig anmore, plus you entered with us."

I gave her a confused look.

She sighed, again, and explained: "Dimi is our leader and I'm his second in command."

Oh.

"Well, lucky me" I mumbled.

The way the canteen worked a bit like how it worked at the academy, well judging by the descriptions my sister gave me. You stood in a line waiting till it was your turn to say what you wanted to eat. It looked like they served mashed potatoes and sausages or mashed patatoes and .... sausages.

I waited till it was my turn. When it was I gently smiled at the waitress but she gave me a cranky look back.

"Are you ganna take it or what?" she asked harsh.

"Y-yes.." I feltered while I quickly took the tray.

"Be nice Marge, it's her first day here" Lydia said.

We all three took place at a table where already three ather people were sitting.

"Well, Nikki, this are Jonathan, Elenor and Xavier. Guys, this is Niki, she's a Winter." Lydia introduced us.

"It's nice to meet another Winter" I believed it was Xavier who said that. But I wasn't sure so I just smiled at him and then at the others.

We all started eating, first in silence but when Elenor started talking they all started joking.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I asked subduet, but I knew they all heard me because they suddenly went awkwardly quiet.

Dimi cleared his throat before he spoke: "Because you're one of us, you belong here."

"What does it mean to be one of you, exept from the glowing eyes?"

"You don't know?" Jonathan asked shocked.

"No, they never told me anything. I hadn't finished my training yet. I mean I did join the meatings but there were a lot I things I wasn't supposed to know yet."

They all stared at me as if I was from another world, especially Dimi. He had this calculating look in his eyes. It made me curious, nervous and scared at the same time.

"It means you can master the element Spirit too" he finally said.