Chapter 1 - In The Beginning There Were Two

Twilight Saga – Twilight Fanfiction

Revamped

Everything's Not Lost

By Sarah Jackson – The Other

Dedicated to 

Once again I am rewriting this since I cannot understand half of the things I said (then again I was sugar high and full of hormones when I wrote this along with Twilight being popular at the time) so I am going back to fix and change things so it makes better sense. Enjoy, and do not worry i am keeping my older version on here in case some of my readers/fans liked it the way it was... and also because i do not want to forget the fans that reviewed it two three years ago *sniff* I made so many connections with them.

Secret sharer

Fashion consultant

comfort giver

Co-Diet buster

Guess who I am talking about?

You sis

I'm quite lucky to have a sis like you

Chapter 1 - In The Beginning There Were Two

Filene and Bella looked back to their mom and step dad one last time before heading for the plane that would take them away from their home; Phoenix, Arizona. All they had left of it was one cactus they got from their backyard, Filene called it Spike.

Although how they got a cactus on an air-plane without getting tackled down and stripped of neither their clothes Filene will never know nor anyone else for that matter.

"Do you think we're going to be okay in Forks, Bells?" Filene asked her sister.

Bella shrugged then looked at her sister; Filene looked more like their mom while Bella looked more like their dad.

"As long as you stay with me to keep me from killing myself in my clumsiness, I'm happy, you?" She asked.

"We stay best friends, I'm good." Filene replied.

"Deal, and just for the record, I think you'll be the one to date first." Bella told Filene while hold her and squeezing it.

"Are you kidding? It's you who draw them in like flies." Filene disagreed rolling her eyes.

"I highly doubt that." Bella shook her head laughing a little.

That's the thing about Bella, she always thought herself of an ugly duckling. It sometimes made Filene shake her head at her big sister especially when she looked like the modern version of Snow White... not like Disney Snow White good god no like the looks and all that not personality if she had Filene would have shot her in the head years ago.

"Yeah well, it doesn't really matter Bella, bras over bros and all that." Filene replied with a grin.

Bella looked over to her sister and smiled, things were going to be alright with the Swan sisters... hopefully.

They finally reached Los Angeles, and found their father Charlie waiting for them in his police uniform. Yeah, the Swan sister's dad is a cop, the chief of police in fact.

"Dad!" Filene called out happily, dragging her sister towards him by her arm.

Charlie doesn't usually show emotions, like his daughter Bella, but with happy Filene flinging herself into his arms, he couldn't help smiling as he held her tight.

After the greetings, they all head for the police cruiser and made their way to Forks; Bella sat in the front while Filene sat in the back seat with one earplug in her right ear listening to her music but still be able to hear her and dad and Bella's conversation... When they had one anyways.