WAVE 2: FEEDBACKS

Start from the beginning

Let Me Try - Antiseptictrash
Judge: Attti123
Noticeable grammatical mistakes but it gets better as the story goes on. Overall, the story is good enough.

Meridian Lights - MikleoKrein
Judge: Attti123
This book is absolutely amazing. From the idea to the writing style, everything is just PERFECT."

Nothing To Fear - Starelf555
Judge: GigiGenieGirl
I really liked this book. The author managed to fit romance and horror
into a fanfiction book. I loved the suspense.

Queens in Brooklyn - Dreamerwithabook
Judge: Hakuna_Andy
When using first person POV, there's only supposed to be thoughts of that person, but there are places where other's thoughts are included as well.

Sunborn: Swords and Crowns - abiran1995
Judge: Hakuna_Andy
Not enough chapters are updated for me actually get what exactly the main plot is. However, the writing style is really good, almost like a published book.

The Kids Aren't Alright - MrBendezedrine
Judge: Hakuna_Andy
The title is really good, it grabbed my attention right away. I like the idea behind the story, but isn't it a bit inappropriate for the teacher to just flirt with a student like that? Maybe it's just me.

The Shadow That Follows (Katana of Spirits Book 1) - shivastrife
Judge: Hakuna_Andy
The description is very long, I would suggest you to shorten it since wattpaders like shorter descriptions.

The Spark Within - mashton_loves_cake
Judge: bad-liar-
I feel like only people who've watched teen wolf before would be able to fully understand the flow of the story from the start- other readers it would be a tad bit hard (I've watched teen wolf so I could understand the story perfectly).

The Perfect Thought - wi_se_gi_rl
Judge: bad-liar-
Nice story, managed to pique my interest to a certain level to keep me reading. I haven't read or watched Percy Jackson series, but I still managed to understand the flow of the story fine. Good work, keep it up.

Under the Sea - rageynerd
Judge: bad-liar-
Love the writing style, although it tends to get a bit confusing at some places. For some reason, the story didn't really manage to capture my attention, but still hats off for the efforts put into the writing

When Shadows Crawl - HEAVYDIRTYSOULED
Judge: bad-liar-
Too good. Deserves much more recognition. It starts off quite normal but by the end of the first chapter itself my interest in reading this work just surged. Kudos to this work, man.