Feelings Acknowledged

Nobody's POV

When Katsuki came to, he found himself in recovery girls room with bandages around his wrists. He also noticed that someone was holding his hand. He looked over to see a sleeping Izuku on the chain next to his bed with his head in Katsuki's bed. Katsuki couldn't help but smile and mumble 'You fucking nerd, why do you have to look so cute'. He realized what he said and immediately turned red. He didn't know why but just looking at Izuku's sleeping face made a fluttering feeling in Katsuki's stomach.

He took a few moments to think about what he just said and why he's feeling like this. It was about 15 minutes of thinking until Izuku started to wake up slowly. Izuku raised his head from the bed and looked directly at Katsuki. He quickly turned red and started to stutter "O-Oh, K-K-Kacchan! Um.... I was........ I w-was j-just...." he suddenly stopped and took a deep breath and looked directly to Katsuki and tried not to stutter. "U-um..... Kacchan, I have s-something to tell you and I know that your gonna hate me for i-it..." he looked at Katsuki only to to hear him say "Just day if already damn it!" He took another deep breath and let the words he wanted to say for a long time come out. "K-Kacchan I-um I am in l-love with y-you...." he said just above a mumbling volume but it was enough for Katsuki to hear.

Katsuki just sat there staring at him. He didn't know what to say, he considered what he was feeling and the confession he just got and slowly put it together in his mind. Finally, he understood what he was feeling and it brought on a lot of emotions that made him feel warm and fuzzy inside. Izuku out of fear of rejection, tried to slip away but the hand he was holding got stronger which caused him to jerk his head back towards the injured blonde. Katsuki just stared into his green eyes that was so loving and mesmerizing that he managed to say "I think..... I might be in love with you too...fuck munch....." it was deadly silent in the room and neither person knew what to say.

Izuku tightened the grip on his hand and started to tear up a bit. He wanted to make sure that Katsuki wasn't toying with him "K-Kacchan, are you serious. Your not lying to me...right" he finished as streams of tears rolled down his cheeks. Katsuki pulled Izuku into a an embrace and as softly as he could say which ended up sounding more like a growl"Yes, I do, and you made me finally realize the unknown feelings..... thanks....... I guess" he mumbled the last part. Izuku started crying even more and hugged back even tighter. They both sat there, embracing each other until Katsuki noticed it was getting dark out. " Hey deku, what fucking time is it?" Izuku pulled away to check his phone to tell Katsuki it was 5:30 and Izuku also told Katsuki that recovery girl said he was ok to leave when he wakes up, which they did. And they walked to Izuku's house together.

Once they both arrived Izuku turned to Katsuki as asked "uhh does this mean we're dating?" He tried to sound a little less hopeful and tried to speak normally but was a little nervous. Katsuki clicked his tongue and mumbles "yeah I thought we are after the confession in recovery girls room. Izuku smiled at hugged Katsuki to which he returned and said a goodnight before Katsuki walked to his own home not too far away with a small smile on his face.