43

Febuary 21st 2026

"Babe,you ready?" Jonah says while he fixing his ribbon.

"My hair almost...Done!" I adjust my hair before we leave the house.

"Jonah,how about you go in the car first and I go take Aidan in his room?" I refer to our 5 years old son and Jonah nods.

I see a big mirror at the living room.I stop and take a mirror selfie.

"Mommy,there you are!" I turn off my phone and I see my son runs towards me.

I bend down on my knees and hug him.

"Mommy,whose wedding are we going?" Aidan asks and I carry him on my waist.

"We're going to uncle Zach's wedding." I say.

"Am I gonna meet grandma there?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeay!" Aidan cheers up.We get out of the house and I lock the door.

I put Aidan in the backseat of car and put him on the baby chair.I go in the passenger seat and we leave the house.

"Madison!" My sister,Bella screams and she runs towards me.

"Bella! I miss you so much." We hug each other.We pull away.

"Where were you at the wedding ceremony?" Bella asks.

"We sit at the back because Jonah getting ready late." I say and rolls my eyes.

"Excuse me,it's not me.It's you." Jonah says and I laugh.

"I know it,Madison." Bella says and leave us.I see Aidan with my mom dancing on the dance floor.

"Maddy,I think you should try to get ready early next time." I nod.

"MADISON FREAKING FRANTZICH!!!" I hear someone screams my name along with my last name.

I see Melanie running and push people out of the crowd.She comes to me with a big hug.I almost fall down on the floor but Jonah catch me anyways.

"I miss you so much!!!" She squishes my both cheek.

"Oh my god,stop Melanie!" I jerk her hands away.

"Guess what?" She yells.

"What?"

"I'm engaged." She says.

"Oh my god,congrats my little sis!" We squeals loudly.

"Bro,it's nice to meet you.It's been a long time.Where's Maddy?" I turn around and I see Corbyn,Jack,Daniel and Zach.

"Here,my babies." I raise my arm in the air.They all hug me.So freaking tight.

"Mads,love your dress." Corbyn says.

"Madison,how can you still so skinny when you already have one kid? When was the last time do you guys did? Please tell me you're pregnant right now." Daniel says.

"Wait,you guys have one kid? Can I see the kid?" Jack says.

"I feel like you're the bride here,Madison." Zach says.

"First,thanks Corbs.Second Daniel,I workout everyday and we don't plans to have another baby yet.Third Jack,he's with my mother.You can go to my mother if you want Aidan.Fourth Zach, me and Jonah want to marry again if you let us to do it here." They all laugh and I interwine my fingers with Jonah's.

"I better go to my wife because the slow song about comes on.You guys should come along." Zach says.

"We will,Zach." Zach leaves Jonah,Corbyn,Daniel and I here.We go to our reserved table and Jonah help me to sit.They all get their sit on the chair.

"Have you guys eaten yet?" Daniel asks and Jonah and I shake our heads while Corbyn nods.

"Corbyn,where's your wife?" Jonah asks.Corbyn look up to him.

"She's uhh on tour at Australia." Well,Corbyn's wife is a famous singer and her name is Eloise Brooks (i made up the name sorry)

"And I kinda worry about her because she's 4 months old pregnant." Corbyn says.

"Well,congrats to you Corbyn." I say and we all congratulate him.

"What about you Daniel? What happens to your life after we take 3 years break?" Jonah asks.

"I don't have wife yet but I have a girlfriend.I'll propose her soon." Daniel says.

"Don't forget to invite us to your wedding." Jonah being sarcastic to Daniel and he looks at Corbyn because Corbyn getting married without invited us.

The slow song comes on the speaker and Zach and his wife,Hailey start to dancing.Zach's arms on Hailey's waist while Hailey's arms around Zach's neck.

I watch them dancing together which it reminds me of Jonah and I were dancing as a married couple.It was the best night ever in my entire life.

Spend my life with Jonah is the best thing ever.He's all I want that I could ever wish for.He's perfect to me.

"Mads?" I snap from my thoughts.I look at Jonah because he calls my name.

"Do you want to dance?" He offers me his hand.I take them and we walk to the dance floor.

"Do you still remember how to dance like we did on 2020?" Jonah asks.I nod.

"Well,I don't." I laugh.

"Just follow me like I'm a mirror to you."

Jonah put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck.I put my head on his shoulder since I reach his height.Thanks to my heels.

We slowly dance to the song.

"I just couldn't believe that I married the love of my life." Jonah says while he looking up at the lights.

"Me too.It's just weird how we got to know each other.I'm glad that I texted you back anyways." I says.

"I couldn't believe that you actually replied to me and be friends with me." I giggle.

"I love you so much,Jonah." I say.

"I love you so much too,Maddy." Jonah says.

"But remember I love you the most." Jonah says.I giggle.

We starts to lean in and we kiss.

Thanks to 3:23am because that's my luckiest time ever.

A/N

that's the end of this book, I hope you guys. please give this chapter a vote. i'll be appeciate of it if you do.

i know the ending is bored af. next, im releasing a new book for jack's girls this 1st March so mark your calendars people jk jk jk. comment if you're excited.

bye :)

words count: 1013