What...? >Camren/You < {F}

*Camren/You*

Y/n's pov.
I whistled a random tune as I got out of my car.

I had my sunglasses on, bags of food in one hand and my keys and phone in my other hand.

I was going to meet my girlfriends.

They had told me earlier that they were going to a have a photo shoot.

"Hey Y/n! Can we take a picture together?" A fan asked.

There were atleast 5 of them just waiting outside of where the girls were doing the photo shoot.

"Of course." I answered with a smile.

The teenager stretched her arm out and motioned for me to come.

I stood next to her, with a smile on my face and gave her a hug after she took a bunch of selfies.

I took more pictures with the other fans that were there, but soon had to go.

"Stay hydrated, guys, it's so hot out here. Keep safe." I told them as I waved them goodbye and started walking.

Once I entered the building, I was met with cool air, making me sigh in satisfaction.

"Hey mija." I heard a voice say as I took my sunglasses off.
"Hey Mama J." I greeted Clara as I gave her a hug.

"I'll see you in a bit, Mike and I have to pick Taylor up." She said kissing my head and leaving.

As I looked around, I saw Sinu and Sofia.

"Hey Mama C." I greeted as I gave Sinu a hug.
"Hi mija." She greeted back.

.

The girls were still getting their things done as I scrolled through my Twitter.

"Okay girls, we've practiced this many times, y'all know what to do." A sudden voice said, making me look up.

When I did, I saw the girls.

I bit my lip as I checked my girlfriends out.

"One, two, three!" The photographer yelled.

My eyes widened as all 5 girls leaned backwards with their hands up in the air.

"What...?"

"Damn, this is some real freaky shit." I heard a voice say beside me.

I turned my head chuckling and saw Chris.

A/n: idk anymore.