EndGame >Camila/You < {A}

*Camila/You*

Y/n's pov.
"Camila, listen to me!" I yelled as I ran out of the car to chase my girlfriend.

I was met by heavy rain as I stepped out of the vehicle.

"Camila!" I yelled again.

It was around 11pm when we went to a party Taylor Swift was hosting.

It wasn't even an hour later when I was pulled to a side and kissed.

It wasn't Camila who did it though.

And when my girlfriend came back from the bathroom, she saw me lip-locked with another girl.

I didn't kiss back.

I tried pulling myself out of the situation, but I couldn't.

I tried to cover my head with the jacket I had on as I ran to where Camila was.

She was about to put her keys in our house.

"Camila, listen!" I yelled.

I jumped up the small stairs we had and stopped her from doing anything.

"Let go of me." She mumbled as she fought my grip.

I didn't listen, instead I turned her around and pushed my body against hers.

"Who's side are you going to choose, a girl who you call your best friend that you've known for 3 years or your lover that you've known for 7?" I asked.

I placed my hands on her waist, a part of her body that wasn't covered since she was wearing a crop top, and held her.

Her skin was cold and she was shaking a bit.

"I'm not going to choose sides," She mumbled quietly.
"We shouldn't have gone to that party in the first place and I should've never trusted you." She spat.

"Cami-" As I was about to defend myself, Camila opened the door and stormed in, making me face-plant the floor.

"Ah fuck." I mumbled as I slowly got up from where I was.

My girlfriend's footsteps were heard through the whole house as she stormed up to our room.

I got up, closed the front door shut and threw my jacket off, since it was wet.

I quickly pulled my shoes off and ran to our room.

I expected it to be locked, but it wasn't.

"Camila, please." I said as I entered and closed the door.

Once I got in, I saw her taking her clothes off.

"Baby, you gotta believe me." I said as I walked to her and held her waist with my cold hands.

"Don't touch me." She mumbled and threw my hands off of her.

"Come on Camila, can we just talk about this?" I asked as I tried placing my hands back on her body.

"I said, do not, fucking touch me." She said again through gritted teeth.

I gulped and pulled my hands away as she started putting clothes on.

"So we're not going to talk about this?" I asked as I sat down on the bed we shared.
"You can talk all you want, but I won't listen." She said shrugging.

Her answer kind of pissed me off, but I tried thinking of other things.

"Don't you think that's a little unfair?" I practically said instead of asked.
"No." She answered walking towards the bed.

"Get the fuck out or sit on the floor." She said as she started going under the covers.
"Why?" I asked a bit confused.

"I'm going to sleep." She said.

I groaned and sat up as I stared at the girl who was fixing her pillow.

"What?" She asked.

I pulled the covers off of her, scooped her in my arms and we walked out of the room.

"Put me down!" She shrieked, making me cringe.

I set her down on the hallway we had, and put both of my hands on her sides.

"Let me explain." I mumbled.
"No, Y/n, I'm tired." She said groaning.

"I'm tired too, but I'm still trying to do this." I argued.
"Then don't do this." She said.

"Stop acting like this and listen to me for a second." I pleaded.
"No, Y/n!"

"Camila, please." I begged.
"Stop, I don't want to do this right now." She said.

"We have to fix this!" I practically yelled.

"There's nothing to fix! Stop being annoying!" She yelled back.

I was frustrated as I pressed my forehead on hers.

"Baby, just listen, I didn't kiss her back, I tried to push her off, and I love you, I wouldn't cheat on you. Ever." I said.

Camila had her eyes closed as I begged for some kind of forgiveness.

"I love you, Cam." I whispered.

She then opened her eyes, showing me her chocolate orbs, which stared into my eyes but quickly moved their way to my lips.

I got the message, and stared at hers aswell.

"Forgive me?" I whispered.
"'Dunno." She whispered back and closed her eyes.

When she did, I held her chin.

I slowly pressed my lips on hers and held her hands.

I put her hands on my shoulders and continued the kiss.

When she started kissing back, I captured her bottom lip, only to let go of it with a pop.

"Forgive me?" I whisper-asked in her ear.

I had my body pressed on hers and she practically had her legs on my waist.

"Bring me to the bed, please." She panted out.

That's when I smirked.

No matter what happened, we were always end game.