Pokémon Daycare (Vincent x Reader)

You were going to the Pokemon Faire 2018 as a shiny Mega-Gardevoir! But, Vincent, your Coworker & High school friend was going as a shiny Mega-Gallade, and he didn't know... Oh, and is that a daycare? 'Route 34 Daycare' Is one of the big stalls for when you need a break. Your friend, Sylvia Hallows is going too, as her favorite Pokemon, Gourgeist. A Fair dedicated to Pokemon and Pokemon alone! Sylvia is a latina with short, curly, black hair. 

You had been there all morning, your legs tired as you finished off your Vanillite Icecream, Sylvia still working on her Slurpuff cheesecake."Hey, Vince!" You yelled to your friend seeing his purple head, running & lifting your skirt so you can move your legs easier, as you and your friend approached him, he had a shiny mega Gallade outfit, Perry Guy accompanied him, wearing a mega Scizor fursuit. "Hehey! Nice cosplays ladies!" "Oh Hey (Y/N)! O-oh... Oh my... twinning by accident are we? Haha..." Blush formed all over his face, he was a HUGE pervert towards you in particular. "Well, I'm kinda tired and I wanted to head to Route 34 Daycare. If anyone wants to join, you can." Sylvia and Perry were still full of pep, not a hint of tiredness at all! "I wanna go on the Mythical Merry-Go-Round, Perry wanna come?" Sylvia piped, "Sure!" Perry and her ran off, heading towards the rides section.

"Well, wanna come with me to the daycare?" He sounded nervous, with his cheeks a dusty pink. "Yeah, sure, I'm kinda tired too." You two headed towards it, within moments you were there. "Hello! Do you want a daycare room?" "Yes, any is fine.." You responded to the lady, "Any? Er, O-okay then..." She responded, blushing as she tapped the screen to mark the room as taken "Is there something wrong with some of them?" You asked, concerned from her blushing.. "Well, you see... Since there are so many people in the daycare right now, we could only get you two a couple's daycare, which uhm, have a bed for uh, y'know... Don't know why they have those, but it means a lot more privacy, as they are completely covered up." She explained, as she gave you the key... "A-alright! Thanks, and that's fine."

  You walked off, as Vincent followed you, he was staring off into space, blushing mildly, he has gone from a grape, to a tomato.. As you got into the room, he sat on the bed, the room was decorated beautifully, you could tell an eager designer had really gone all out for something they were passionate about, and you felt refreshed and full of energy just seeing it! You looked to Vince, who was looking down, with a nervous smile, still a tomato.. You looked to his crotch, where he had formed a tent in the cosplay pants... Oh shit, he just got horny, he got up and looked at you, smirking pervertedly. perv

"The Pokemon Daycare person doesn't know how eggs appear, why don't we, uh, research for them~?"He approached you, pinning you against the nearest wall, "So, you want to make a Ralts do you~?" He leaned in, a soft, kiss, deepening it as the moment went on you melted into the kiss, removing his arms from the wall, and snaking them behind you, grabbing your waist softly, tightening his grasp, the feeling and pastel, romantic aesthetic made the moment feel as if it was from a fairy tale. You kept kissing for a few moments, before he swooped you off your feet and held you bridal style, carrying you to the bed, placing you down softly. He let go for a moment, only to take his M-Gallade cosplay off, as you take off your M-Gardevoir one. You were now left in your (F/C) lacy bra & panties, he was in his boxers, his erection had only raged on and grown stronger in the romance, as he looked back at you, smiling, pervily. 

He charged at you, pinning you down on the bed, he then attacked your neck, kissing, biting & licking it, leaving hickeys everywhere as you moaned, he removed himself from your neck, putting his arms behind you, unhooking your bra, & throwing it on the floor. perv "Nice Pokéballs ya got there, (Y/N)~" perv "Oh, I'd like to see those 'masterballs' you got in your pants, hun." He giggled a bit,  which was freaking adorable. He went down to your now exposed breasts, sucking the right, fondling the left. You moaned softly as he sucked harder on your "Pokéball buttons", You screamed in pleasure, this went on for like 1 minute more, he rose up out of your chest area, removing his boxers, which were purple, with little unicorns (d'aww)  His erect eggplant sprung out, holy sh*t it was big, no smaller than 13 inches!  

"That's one hell of an Ultra beast." "Just one little question, (Y/N)... Are you a virgin?" You nodded, "Alright, STD Free~ And I'll be gentle. I'm one, but I just get all this from porn videos & all that shit if I ever did get a girlfriend, or possible wife." WIFE. HOLY- MARRY THAT GRAPE GIRL! You blushed madly at his comment on the GF/Waifu thing, as he climbed back onto the bed, lifting up both your legs and taking your panties off,  "Shaved, Ooh, you were ready for such things, fantasizing maybe? Naughty girl, (Y/N), Naughty~" He lowered himself to eat you out, his lickilicky in your Mt. Pyre which was wetter than a Primal Kyogre, as you moaned and screamed, the slippery wetness inside you was heavenly pleasure, he ate you out for about 5 minutes, your noises didn't stop and only got louder. "Ready for the Alolan Exeggutor?" You nodded as he pushed his large penis into your entrance, you screamed as his large "eggplant" entered you with immense pain, blood dripping down your legs. After a few moments, the pain went away as you adjusted to his size, nodding for him to start. He went faster with every thrust, as your moans grew louder, screaming, 

"Fwuoh! Vin, AH! You're so- Mmh! B-big! AAGH! O-oh Daddy~ Hhmah.." Moaning, while he grunted in pleasure, You felt the knot that had formed in your stomach growing, "(Y-Y/N), I'm gonna- AH!" He came inside you, as you came slowly after, as he exited you as you were a panting and moaning pigsty, he wiped it all into your hole area, (Don't waste any babies, and make sure that girl pregnant lmao) licking his fingers clean. He was still erect, even after all that, "Looks like the big dragon ain't satisfied yet, mind giving him a little suck, Hun?~" He was smirking like the pervert he is, on his knees he waddled over to your mouth, his cock pointed directly in your mouth. You licked the tip of it, then putting it in your mouth, bobbing your head back and forth, while one hand held onto his "eggplant" the other played with his "grapes" As he moaned,  you had soon, somehow taken all 13.6 inches in, at lightning Mcqueen speed! 

You sucked him off, he was a moaning mess, panting,  "Y-yes! Harder baby! O-ooh sh*t (Y/N) you're- Ah! Mmh! Ah-mazing... Y-yeah! O-oh god!" You sucked him off for about 20 minutes, licking & sucking, "(Y/N), I-I'm gonna cum...!!" He came all over you as you quickly removed yourself from his purple penis. He came all over your body, it fell down happily as he collapsed next to you. "H-ha-h that was fun.. Wouldn't mind doing it again~" He was panting, but smiling. The entire moment was pleasure and pain, a headache from the intensity followed a second after you rested, but then it hit you, "YOU DIDN'T USE PROTECTION DAMMIT AFTON!" You mustered up the energy in your anger to yell it at him, blushing madly, He just chuckled, "Nope, I didn't~ Heheh, well at least I'll take care of the little Ralts~ Some guys just leave ya, I might be a perv, but I'm a loyal one." Jeremy took a summer job here, as you heard on the intercom of your room alone, "I'm SO posting that on every porn site I know." "Oh Sugar honey iced tea... DAMN FITZGERALD! YOU'RE JUST AS BIG A PERVERT AS VINCENT!" (Yes, my Jeremy is a pervert. 2 pervy Employees of Freddo Foozburrs.) You dated Vince for a while after, Got married later, having little Michael.

How'd you Ladies & Gents, and all those Non binaries inbetween like that? Requests are always open, so keep suggesting edits and oneshots! I'm regularly revising and editing, so feel free to point out if I missed anything or have any ideas to add to a chapter! Word count: 1468 Words! WOO! I feel accomplished!