nine

August 10th, 1991

Today was the day of the Jodeci concert and I was excited. I get to see my baby again and I'm happy. So I decided to show out. I wore a Tommy Hilfiger sports bra with a Tommy jean jacket and shorts and I wore my white Nike Air Force ones.

"Giving out all types of vibes" Madison said

"I had to pop out, gotta look good for my manz" I said.

"You swooped" she laughed.

"Shii I miss him, so I had to look good tonight" I told her. "Your outfit cute though"

"Thanks, I "had to show out" too" she said.

"Don't you want Dalvin?" I asked her.

"The question is does he want me" she said.

"I can see it" I told her.

"You see everything it seems" she said sarcastically.

"Whatever" I laughed. "You ready?".

"Yeah let's go" she replied.

We walked out of the house and was on our way to the concert. I was excited for what was to come.

at the concert

So we just got here and the line was packed. Girls were everywhere wearing their best dressed and all that. They've only been out for a few months but all these people. Anyways, since we knew the people, they sent us right in and we sat in the front row which was the VIP.

"Damn they done set us up" Madison giggled.

"Yeah, they know us, well they know me" I bragged.

moments later

The show was about to begin and my ass was nervous but excited. The lights were dimming and it went silent.

Don't talk, just listen

Oh shit.

The crowd went wild and lord Devante came out and he was looking all types of good. Lord.
I would be screaming too but unlike the girls here, I'll be going home with him tonight.