Chapter[3] I don't like you..and you don't like me..

Start from the beginning

“XAVIER I SWEAR!” “Yea. Yea. I swear too.” Caydon come out his room eyeing his brother who was holding Beauty’s arms outstretched as she laid on her back on the carpet, she looked extremely pissed.

”Xavier what the hell?” “Man I got her, she’s a trip.” “Damn man why you dragging her?” Caydon walked over pulling Beauty to her feet, she lurched at Xavier slapping him hard.

“Damn.” Caydon pulled her to his chest. Beauty yanked away from Caydon - too irritated. Xavier just stood there staring at her, forcing down all urges to call her out her name as she called him everything.” “AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE!” “Beauty.” Caydon called out. She whipped her body around.

”WHAT!?”

“Please. Calm down.”

Beauty’s mouth snapped shut as she glared at Xavier. Xavier moved out the way as she walked passed him both Caydon and Xavier heard her door slam.

”Once she gets enough money, she’s gonna have to get the fuck out, we don’t get along.” Xavier muttered with-out looking at Caydon. Xavier walked off before Caydon got the chance to comment.

Xavier pushed his bed-door closed. Marie was still in his bed the covers were wrapped around her nude body. She had her eyes open flipping through the t.v. channels. She looked over watching Xavier take off his shirt. Xavier looked at her. “What’s wrong?” Xavier sat on the bed without answering her. “Whats wrong boo?” Xavier glanced at Marie pushing her to her back. Marie frowned he looked tense, she held out her arms from a hug.

But Xavier pulled her down to him, and no sooner did he dropped his head between her legs. Marie cried out as she was still sore and sensitive from early. Marie started to crawl backwards toward the head board away from his lips.

Xavier roughly grabbed her down again, growling loudly he gave her a flash of his very prominent fangs,”Don’t move or I’ll fuckin’ bite you - You still sore baby?” Marie nodded smiling as his soothing voice seemed full of understanding

Xavier nodded. ,”You real sore?” “Yeah boo.” Marie’s smile faded as four of his fingers stopped at her entrance. ,”Good… I want you to scream.”

Beauty’s Pov.

Beauty groaned burying her head into a pillow as a bone chilling scream left Xavier’s room, Marie started to scream; Stop! Stop!... Oh shit.. Don’t Stop! Don’t Stop!... Beauty’s heart burned with annoyance. He was such an asshole, Beauty buried herself in a couple pillows drifting off to sleep

                                                               ***

A week or so drifted on by and Beauty had - had two interviews neither of them accepted her. Caydon offered her a job as his secretary but she declined, taking orders wasn’t her thing and Xavier and her no sooner argued about that and Chassidy forced her too take the damn job. Xavier and Caydon were the head of a business, they drew out the blue prints and got the project going. A stank look was on Beauty face as her black shoes collected more brown dirt.

Beauty’s main job was to get Xavier what he needed, Caydon had easily found a secretary after Beauty declined, Xavier reluctantly took her and now all four of them stood outside eyeing a new building they were getting ready to start on. Caydon’s secretary was a bit nerdy as her glasses constantly slipped down her nose. Beauty thought she’d get the comfort of being inside, it was rare because they always had a project to inspect.

“Sir?” Caydon’s secretary questioned something and she clicked her pen writing it down. “Beauty.” Beauty looked at Xavier he looked beyond agigated. ,’I tried to get your attention twice pay attention!” Xavier eyes locked into her’s sternly.

At times like that Beauty wanted to break her clip board in half and slap him with both halves. ,”I’m sorry SIR. What?” Beauty forced a crooked smile on her lips. Beauty scribble down a couple notes on the blue print as Xavier pointed and talked.

Beauty watched Xavier eye; Isla.. Caydon’s secretary as she walked beside Caydon, she was very plain looking but she had a decent body. Beauty slapped him across the back with her clipboard. ,”We are at work."

"Stop being a sex freak” Xavier snatched her clip board from her. ,”Go sit in the van.” Beauty looked at him wide eyed. “Xavier..” ,”Did you hear me?” Beauty turned around making sure to stomp away and slam the sliding van door.

“ASSHOLE!” Beauty screeched and crossed her arms. Xavier leaned over telling Caydon something and he nodded as Xavier walked over to the van getting in beside Beauty. ,”Listen. I don’t like you. You act like a little girl and you get on my damn nerves, but we are a partnership and we need to work together. The faster you get that through your idol mind the more quickly we can get the hell away from one another.”

Beauty frowned. ,”And you are an idiot, an asshole, and you think you know everything. AND I REALLY DON’T LIKE YOU!” Beauty’s teeth gritted. Xavier nodded. ,”Im glad we agree.” Xavier stuck his hand out to her, she grabbed his hand in a shake, Xavier pulled in a breath and pulled his large hand from hers as if she’d shocked him.

“Let’s get the fuck out this hot van.

Beauty agreed as they exited the van. The four finished up and headed back the office building.

                                                                      ***

Beauty printed out the last of the building report getting up to take it to Xavier so she could clock out and leave. Beauty swung the door open to tired to care about the “Knock before you enter rule.” Xavier slightly sat up - one leg on the couch, one leg off, as Isla was bent down her mouth suckling away as Xavier’s fingers smoothed her hair back. Beauty threw the papers on the floor making Isla stumble away and Xavier’s eyes open.

Beauty quickly left before anyone could speak.

Beauty shrunk into the couch when she got home. ,”What’s up with you?” Chassidy blew her cup of tea upon exiting the kitchen Beauty shrugged. Caydon soon walked through the front door. ,”You okay?” Beauty nodded. ,”Yeah.” Caydon pulled his tie loose sitting beside her. ,”You sure.” “I think I’m just tired.” “Okay.” Caydon lightly brushed her cheek with his thumb. “Let’s go get some sleep.”Caydon stood holding a hand out to her

“Caydon..I’m going to my own room.”

Caydon laughed. ,”I know” Beauty nodded taking his hand as he gently stood her to her feet. They both stood very close just inchs away from each other.Caydon eyes lowered to her lips as Beauty’s eyes did the same to his lips. Caydon leaned in just a little closer.

”Can I kiss you?”

Beauty felt herself auto-matically nod as Caydon’s hand no sooner pushed through-out her hair drawing her face even closer. His lips touched hers tenderly, Beauty’s body instantly caught fire, it felt like hot lava was racing throughout her veins.

Caydon’s mouth skillfully play with hers making her weak, his tongue hadn’t even made his way into her mouth yet, Beauty didn’t  fell herself sinking to the floor until Caydon lifted her close to his waist. Beauty’s eyes shot open as his erection incidently buried itself into her core.

“Caydon..Caydon stop.” Beauty mumbled pulled away uncomfortably. Caydon’s eye’s opened as he pulled away.,”Thank you for letting me kiss you..” Beauty blushed. “Thank you for being so respectful.” Caydon smiled. ,”To bed we go?” Beauty nodded.

”To bed we go.”