Chaper 2; finding Genji

Zenyatta POV

I was meditating under the beauty of a cherry tree in mid blossom, when I heard a loud bang. I jolted at the noise quickly getting up sealing out the noise. It didn't take long to find a young woman running out of a small house, locking the door behind her.
She was holding a Para-ordinance LDA-12
( basically a gun ). I float over to her "You seem troubled, is there anything I can do to ease your troubles" she looked at me with hatred. " How rude of me. My name is Zenyatta, what is yours ?" Putting my hand up, waiting for the young lady to shake it. A few moments of silence passed and I put my hand back on my lap. " You wouldn't happen to be with that green haired half omnic guy, would yea?" She asked as she slowly reloaded her gun " green hair? OH! You must mean Genji. Yes as a matter of a fact I am." She grinned, "freak..." she muttered under her breath
" I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. Would you mind repeating that?"
"Freak!" The young lady said louder this time and fired once . Hitting one of my orbs. "Oh dear !!" I try running away only to be cornered between a wall and the edge of a cliff. " she fired again, and again. She fired aiming at my orbs till each of them where shot at. " I've seen omnics like you before, you attack with Those balls of yours " she began to to aim, this time for my head. Bang! The sound rang threw the air. I was still active I was alive. I look to see where the noise was from. It came from a males gun. The woman began to scream and run in fear and the man followed the women pleaded for her life. The man stopped and looked at me with a glare, and continued to follow the woman. " she mentioned Genji...? Oh no, Genji?!" I quickly looked around panic building in me. Was he ok? I hope he wasn't hurt?
"Genji ?" I call out
"Genji ?..." I call out again.
Silence was all I could hear, until...
"Sensei...*cough*"
Is was Genji I ran towards where I heard him, it was in the same building that the lady can out of.
When the door wouldn't open I barge in breaking the door handle off. I walk in to see him lying on the floor blood seeping from under him metal armour.
( my version of Genji lost both his legs and his one arm )
He was out cold, I pry open his metal platings to get a better look at the wound. I reach over to the perfectly placed medical package hanging on the wall. Taking out the tweezer, pain killers and bandages. Giving Genji the pain killer before using the tweezers to pull out the bullet that had been lodged in his lower stomach. Bandaging it up while I was finished.

Xx Time skip xX

It had been a few hours since I had bandages Genji. Within these few hours I noticed something that I had never noticed before. Genji was quote on quote good looking compared to other humans.
Perfectly shaped face, toned Abs, plus he had a great personality and God it felt like I could go on. " what am I thinking ?!" I say to myself. " I am an omnic, I should not be having vulgar thoughts like these...."