Chapter Five

Snow's P.O.V.

We pull into the drive way of the pack house and he gets out and then opens my door. Grabbing my hand we walk up the stairs and we walk into the front door and everyone that was in the living room playing a video game stops and turns around bowing their hands in respect of their Alpha.

"Alpha" everyone says.

He nods back and then their attention is on me. I smile shyly and a girl in the room around 6 years old rushes over to me and asks me

"Are your Luna?? Your really pretty. I'm glad Alpha Jake found a pretty mate and Luna."

She has a soft but bubbly voice. I smile at her and tell her yes I am and thank her. Jake smiles at me a loving smile and let's go of my hand. We walk into the kitchen were young women with mates, older women with children stand making food. They smile at me and now their heads at their Alpha. He nods back and introduces me.

Later on I'm talking to a group of girls that are around my age when some girl with a boob top and a skirt that only covers her butt goes up to my mate and kisses him on the lips. A low and threatening growl escapes my lips as I storm over to her.

"Get. Off. My. Mate. Now." I growl.

"Your mate. You thought bitch, he's mine. Right baby." She smirks grabbing his arm.

Suddenly he growls for the disrespect from her towards me. Then everyone freezes in the room when his voice booms loud and scary.

"YOU WILL RESPECT YOUR LUNA MUTT. SHES MY MATE. IF YOU DARE DISRESPECT HER AGAIN I WILL HAVE YOU BANISHED FROM THIS PACK!! AM I CLEAR???!!" His eyes going to black.

I sigh and grab his arms softly and pull him towards me to calm him down. He pulls me into him and starts breathing in my scent and soon enough he is calm and we are walking to the door. I say bye to everyone as Jake pulls me through the door.