9

Enderloxs POV

I woke up a while later, atleast, I think it was a while, I don't know how long I've been out. I looked around and noticed my wrists and ankles were bound together. I also noticed I was in a small cell, iron at that, shit. I tried to stand up, but my wing had taken more damage then I had first thought. It was so bad, I couldn't bare to move. I groaned in agony as my attempt failed.

I sat there for a while, waiting for someone to burst into the room and brag about capturing me, to try to make me mad about being chained up, but no one came. I just sat there, against the wall, bored. Eventually, I turned on my music, listening to random songs and tapping my foot along with the beat.

Finally, Ty came in. He just, strode in, like nothing. Just, casual. He had brought a chair with him and set it down in the middle of the room, walking up to me and slipped off my headphones which I turned off. "So," he began, sitting in the chair, "how do you like your new place?" I looked at him, expecting a triumphant smirk or look on his face, but there was none, he was being serious. I shrugged one shoulder, the other immobile with pain. "Alright, I guess," I hesitated with the next question, "Where's (y/n) and (d/n)?" Ty looked at me with mock surprise, "You mean the girl you brainwashed to having your child? She's still out there somewhere." I glared at him, "I didn't 'brainwash' anyone. She CHOSE to do this. I didn't force her." He put his hands up in mock surrender, "Sure, whatever you say. Anyways, they sent me to check on your wing," Ty said, gesturing to my closed, injured wing. "It's fine," I half said, half growled, looking away from him. I didn't need him to be my nurse maid, I didn't need his help. "Yeah right, I read up on dragon behavior 'Endy'," he said with a smirk. My head snapped back to look at him, "Don't call me that," I growled. He snickered and stood up, coming closer. "Get away from me bastard!" I said, moving away. He rolled his eyes and continued with what he was doing, completely ignoring what I had just said as he reached for my wing. "Stop!" I yelled, moving to kick him, but he grabbed my foot and tightened the chain, causing my feet to come together and become immobile. I fell back and landed on my wing, biting my lip and hiding back a scream. Unfortunately, a muffled cry escaped and Ty took my second of weakness to turn me around and grab my wing, causing me to cry out. Somehow, he pressed a spot below my wing and made the pain go numb as he opened it by hand. "Damn, I did more damage then I thought..." he mumbled to himself as he let go. I didn't know what or how he felt about it though, his voice was too muffled to tell. All I know is, after he had checked my wing, he somehow put me to sleep by pressing his finger on my neck.

----------------------------

I AM SO SORRY GUYS! I had stuff goin on and they deleted wattpad and ugh! I hope this makes up for it