Part 3

Adams POV-

I stood in shock at what Enderlox said, he had a WIFE AND CHILD! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?! "Adam, what do we do about him?" Ty asked. I shook my head, I didn't know. Enderlox hadn't tried to kill us, maybe he's changed? No, he can't change, he was created by squids, the Sky Army enemy, he has only one motive, to kill. After a moments thought, I turned to Ty. "C'mon, we've gotta stop him. For all we know, he could have forced that girl he calls his "wife" into whatever he's done," I said, heading to the door Enderlox went through. We followed him until he reached a door with the nurse. Once the nurse came out, we asked her about the woman who just have birth, and she told us she was a Neko hybrid by the name of (y/n). It's actually a pretty name, sounds familiar though. We went into the room after we talked to the nurse. "Don't move!" I yelled, getting both of there attention, my sword at the ready. Ty came out from behind, he had a bow and some arrows aimed at Enderlox. "Get out," Enderlox growled, standing up. "Only if you come along quietly, we don't want to harm her in the process," I said, gesturing to (y/n), who was laying in the bed, panic on her face. "Leave (y/n) out of this!" he yelled, extending his claws. "Ender, calm down!" (y/n) said, he ears flat against her head in fear. He glanced at her and his angry expression softened. He put away his claws and his hands fell to his sides, "Fine," he sighed. I looked at (y/n) in disbelief, how could she be so direct with him and NOT get killed? "Come on Enderlox, your under arrest for crimes against the village," I said in my 'army official' voice, stepping closer. He looked at me and growled, his eyes changed to those of a dragons, "No, I'm not going anywhere with you two." I stepped back at the venom of his voice. Ty moved closer to me and had his bow at the ready, his face showed no emotion. "That wasn't a request," he said in a flat voice. Just then, the door flew open and a nurse came in, "Sorry, but I will have to ask you two to leave, your upsetting the patient!" She said to Ty and me, completely ignoring the fact that a very dangerous hybrid is standing in the room. "It's fine, it's just their weapons," (y/n) said, reassuring the nurse. "Alright Mrs. Lox, if you two wouldn't mind putting away your weapons?" She asked. I looked at Ty and we reluctantly put away our weapons. Enderlox smirked triumphantly as the nurse walked out and sat back down beside his alleged 'wife'. Ty looked at me, "What are we gonna do now?" he whispered, I shrugged my shoulder and sat down by the door along with Ty as Enderlox and (y/n) talked.
-time skip-
About an hour later, the nurse came in with a pink bundle(HUZZAH, THE BABY HAS RETURNED!) and handed it to (y/n). "Have you two decided on her name?" the nurse asked in a motherly tone. (y/n) smiled and nodded, "Its (d/n)." The nurse smiled and wrote it down on a paper, "You'll be able to leave later today, you and the baby are completely healthy." With that, the nurse left and (y/n) asked us to leave the room so she could change and we did. "This isn't over Enderlox," I hissed as we waited in the waiting room. He only smirked, "Our little conflict was never over Adam, it hasn't even begun," he said in a voice that suggested he had some secret he wouldn't tell. I glared at him, Ty had gone out for fresh air so I was alone with him. We stared at each other in silent hatred for a while until (y/n) came out with (d/n) in her arms. "C'mon Ender, let's go home," she said in a tired voice. "Until we meet again Adam," he said with a crazy grin on his face before he turned and walked out, hand in hand with (y/n). Ty came in after they went out, looking mad. "We need to follow them," he said, watching the door. "Dude, that's creepy," I told him. "NOT LIKE THAT!" Ty said laughing, pushing my arm, "I mean so we can bring in Enderlox for his crimes. Plus, (y/n) looked familiar so I searched her up on the internet, she's the girl that went missing all that time ago! For all we know, Enderlox could have kidnapped her and mind wiped her or something," he said. I thought this over for a while, deciding that we should follow them and bring (y/n) and her daughter to saftey. So the chase begins.