Coming Soon

To my loyal readers of this Forever series....

I can not express enough how amazing it is to hear from so many people who have read .this story & have fallen in love with it. I hear so often, that this story made people start to "ship" Nemi & that to me is a huge compliment. I also hear how it has helped people or touched them in a way I never even dreamed would be possible. This book started as a fluke... just a crazy idea I got in my head that I shared with my mom about how I thought things really happened between Nick & Demi. She told me to make a story & said that the world of fanfiction is going insane. People seem to read more fanfiction than books on the best seller list. So I wrote the first chapter of Maybe Forever. I kept going because it was fun. Then when it ended, people messaged me, wanting more. Now almost a year later, this series is my baby & I am so touched that it has a fandom. That is weird to even say, but you guys are fans, so that makes it a fandom. I kept writing because of all of you & your amazing compliments & hilarious comments. So, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.

I promise to not let you down with book 7, called Forever Strong. In this book, this family's strength will be tested. Not just Nemi, but their whole family. There will be cliffhangers & there will be emotional scenes. There will be sex scenes, but maybe just not as many as previous books. Nemi is getting up there in age. Anyway, I promise you will keep loving Nemi & I really hope you enjoy this next book. Please feel free to comment or message me. I love to talk to people. I have met so many wonderful people on here & many I can call my friend. I will probably never meet any of them in person, but they have already made an impact on my life. You are all incredible & yes I am talking about YOU!

My amazing wattpad twin/friend Chloe or @joejemidemi as you know her on here has made me an awesome trailer for the series up to this point. I will post a link on my profile, plus I will post it in the media section on this chapter & a few others as the story goes on. Please watch it & share it & watch it again. Thank you to Chloe for doing such an awesome job. Means so much to me. I wish I could hug you!

Be sure to add this to your reading list if you want to keep updated! I will be posting the first chapter within the next few weeks, so reread the other books if you want, while you wait. Tell your friends... write your congressman... do whatever you need to do to prepare for book 7, Forever Strong.

Thank you guys! Happy Reading.

Much Love,

Jordan or Jules or NickNemiDemi

Besides Chloe, I have to send out special thanks to Roody, Gabby, Anna, Micah, Dee, Karleigh, Haley, Evalee, Jenn, Bel, Alma, Deb, Marie, Kyla, Karen, Leah, Catherine, Ally & Mica (even if they don't read), Marina, Nicki, Samantha, Caitlyn, Katie & all the other people I've talked to on here that I might not know you by any name other than your user name. A special shout out to my twitter peeps that shared my series to their followers & that could not have been a bigger way to compliment me. I especially loved the live tweeting. And thanks to those who read & enjoy, quietly. I appreciate you just as much.