" Bitch please, He on punishment for a week. So he fucked up for Atlanta " She said rolling her eyes.

" When he fuck somebody else don't say nothing pooh " I said laughing.

" I would beat the fuck out of him he know not to fuck with me. I'm too crazy "

We all agreed remembering what happened to the last nigga.

I laid back on Eva as we just talked about the trip & such then i heard my phone ringing in my room and i ran to get it.

I saw it was teyona and i smiled while answering. " Hello "

" Hoe what you doing cause i know you up to some. I can feel it. " she said seriously and i just rolled my eyes like she can see me.

" I just left out of Eva room, we was just talkin— " i started. " About what ? Cause i wanna know " she said.

I heard movement on the phone and i knew she was laid back ready for me to tell her some.

" Well yesterday, i gave kentrell my virgi— " i started again only to get cut off. " You did what BITCHHHH !! " She yelled and i just pulled the phone away from my face blushing.

If somebody cut me off one more time..

" Yes and it was good as hell , just thinking about finna make me set a DA " i Said biting my lips thinking about it.

"  That's My Bitch pop that pussy hoe I'm happy for you but what's a DA ? "

" A Dick Appointment " I said laughing and she gasp. " You a freak but I'm finna Make one right now bitch bye " she said

" Wait, you coming to Atlanta with us ? " i said biting my nails hoping she say yes, because i don't want her to be left out.

" You damn skippy and who is us ? You know i don't fuck with some your folks. " She said and i just rolled my eyes.

She always gotta see who there cause she don't fuck with somebody. If they there she ain't coming she be making me so mad with that shit.

" Ep which is Eva & peaches then nba gang, now i know you know who them is. "

" Okay that's coo, lemme call your ass back cause joe ain't tell me shit about this trip while he thinking he finna be In Atlanta cheating on me. I'm bust his ass aside his head. "

" Bitch text me cause i didn't know you and babyjoe was even dating. " i said getting up ready to hang up the phone.

" Okay boo, bye " She said and hung up i went downstairs to see Eva and peaches eating on some.

" What's that ? " I said scrunching my face up trying see what they eating. " Chinese rice, yours in the microwave hot and ready Pooh " peaches said and my eyes bucked.

Chinese rice was My forever i can eat it all day until i get tired of it. " With what i like ? " i asked walking to the microwave grabbing the plate.

" With extra shrimps and beef with soy sauce packs ? Then of course you know we got you baby " Eva said handing me a sprite as i sit down at the table with them.