Valentine's Day's Dates And Surprises

Valentine's Day had finally arrived. Mal and Ben were on a date at the Enchanted Lake. Ben had brought almost everything Mal liked.

"Ben, you didn't have to do this," Mal said as she sat near the water with part of her legs in the water.

"Come on, Mal. It's Valentine's Day!" Ben said. He was sitting next to her and had an arm wrapped around her.

Mal chuckled. "I love you," she said, looking up at him.

"I love you, too," he said, looking down at her.

They both smiled and leaned into a sweet kiss.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Doug and Evie went on a date to the Reflection Pond. (Where Mal and Ben had their date and argument in Descendants 2)

"It's so beautiful," Evie said in awe as she stared at the beauty of the pond.

"It sure is. But it isn't as beautiful as you are," Doug said.

Evie blushed. She leaned up and pressed her lips onto his. "I love you, Doug."

"I love you too, Evie."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jay had figured he better give Lonnie a surprise since everyone else was and because he loved to see his girlfriend happy.

Lonnie was doing her morning work out at the school's gym. She had just finished when Jay wrapped his arms around her with a box of chocolates and a bouquet of her favorite flowers.

"Jay! Thank you so much!" Lonnie exclaimed.

"Oh, you don't have thank me." Jay leaned down to her ear and whispered,"I would do anything for you."

Lonnie smiled. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Jay gave Lonnie a kiss on the lips that lasted a couple of minutes until they were interrupted.

"Why can't that be me and Audrey!" Chad wined, which caused the couple to laugh.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Carlos wanted to surprise Jane by giving her a necklace (which he had help with the idea from the internet). He found her walking around while reading a book. Carlos caught up to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Ahh!" Jane exclaimed.

"Relax! It's just me," Carlos said.

"You scared me!" she pouted.

"Well, that's payback," he shrugged.

Jane punched his arm.

"Oww!"

Jane giggled. "What do you need?"

"Well, I have something for you." Carlos pulled out the necklace out of his pocket. "Doug helped me make it."

Jane gasped. "It's beautiful!"

Carlos carefully put it around Jane's neck

Carlos carefully put it around Jane's neck. Once he was done, Jane held the charm in her hands and looked at it with a smile which caused Carlos to smile.

He put his finger underneath her chin and lefted her head up so that their eyes were aligned. "I love you, Jane."

Jane smiled even more. "I love you too, Carlos."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So, I hope you guys enjoyed! Bye!

Next chapter coming soon!

Sun, 2/11/18
Proof Read✔️
Grammarly 1/2
474 Words