Chapter Four-

"Good, Harry. Good footwork,"Collins commented as Harry charged toward the basket and I sat there trying not to throw up.

"It's hot as balls in here, Collins. No fan today?" Harry chuckled, pulling his shirt hat was drenched in sweat over his head.

"Fans are for babies and you've still got twenty minutes," Collins teased. "Get some water." Watching Harry walk to the water fountain, I tried to not let him see my eyes rake up and down his torso, looking at his tattoos. And his abs. Oh god, his abs.

"Caught ya lookin'," Collins wshipered, walking toward me with a smile.

"Leave me alone," I laughed and playfully punched his arm. The next twenty minutes, were the longest twenty minutes of my life.

"Alright Harry, see you tomorrow man. Take it easy."

"You got it," Harry nodded, wiping the sweat off his face and adjusting the bandana in his hair.

"Hello. Fancy seeing you here," Harry teased with a lazy smile.

"You watched my workout. Only fair I watched yours," I shrugged, watching a head of sweat roll from his butterfly tattoo to his belly button.

"Mhmm," he laughed. "How do you know Collins?"

"I play AAU with him and Mike."

"So you're the one they were talking about."

"What do you mean?"

"Collins was talking about this really tall girl that was coming to play for them and they were really excited because they'd finally beat the Lady Royals from Asheville."

"Hm. Interesting."

"I'd say so. Wanna walk out with me?" Harry asked, motioning to the door. Getting up from the chair and walking in front of him, I tried to think of something clever to say.

"You did good," Harry said, breaking the silence. "With your workout."

"Thanks. Sometimes it feels like I've made millions of layups and still manage to miss one," I smiled. Oh god, I was being nice to him. Damn it.

"It's like that for me too. It'll be alright. Collins is a good guy. I can help you if you like," Harry offered.

"Heart be still! Is the great Harry offering to help me?" I teased.

"Just as friends. You're a bit short for me," he chuckled.

"Oh come on! You're what, 6'8? 6'9?"

"7'1."

"I'm only four inches shorter than you," I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Its alright. We all can't be as tall and hot as I am."

"Pshhhh," I laughed. He was right. He was the hottest, tallest boy I'd ever seen.

"Alright, tomorrow, after we work out with Collins, we can work on some stuff."

"You're on, Harry."

"Should be fun," he murmured before getting in his car and pulling away, taking my feelings with him.