Chapter 2 (Reputation)

*Same Day*

Amanda

            I tried to track down who started the tweet, but I couldn't. So I turned off my phone and crawled into my bed to cry. After about 25 minutes I wiped my tears away and put on a brave face to go to the kitchen. If my Dad ever saw me cry he would probably kill the person who did it, and I don't even know who the person is! 

*Walking to the Kitchen*

Mom- Hey sweetie.

Amanda- Hey.

Mom- Your face is red!

Amanda- Umm.. no it's not!

Mom- Come here.

Amanda- Mom I'm fine.

Mom- Amanda, come here!

Amanda- Fine!

*Her mom checks her temperature*

Mom- You don't have a fever but maybe you should re- *Amanda interrupts her*

Amanda- Skip school tomorrow, thanks mom!

Mom- No you're still going, but I think you should rest.

Amanda- crap! *She walks to her room*

*Tuesday*

Amanda

           I hear my alarm go off, so I get ready for school. After I did my makeup, brushed my hair and teeth, I picked out a cropped hoodie, skinny jeans, and converse. I realized that the bus was coming in 2 minutes, so I ran outside and made it just in time. As I got onto the bus I knew everyone was starring at me because of that tweet. I just wanted to scream to the top of my lungs and say that never happened, but nobody would listen. I'm about to sit in my shared seat on the bus, but Lucy and Bailey said, "Umm... we don't want a beggar on the same seat as us." Everyone started laughing and pointing at me. Since that all the seats were taken I had to sit beside the bus driver. When I got to school I rushed to my class and sat down. The teacher came into class and told us that we have to do a group project, and it must be done by Thursday. He started putting people into groups of 2. Nobody wanted to be with me, and I didn't want to be with them. He paired Jimmy with Katie, which made Lexi very mad because she knew how much Katie liked Jimmy. He continued to pair people together and then the time came for me. 

Professer- Amanda you will be paired with..... Brady. Alright, now that we are done with groups, please start working on your history projects.

      OMG.... whhyyyy! I do not deserve to be put in a group with Brady Ford. After having my mini tantrum in my head, we walk to a table and start brainstorming; it was very difficult because he wanted to just talk and not work, which made me very mad!

Amanda- Ok, any ideas.

Brady-You're an idea. *He laughs*

Amanda-Can't you just focus on what's important. 

Brady-Ok fine.

Amanda-Thank you.

*Brady just stares at her*

Amanda-Ok so I'm thinkin- *She stops herself because she realized Brady was starring at her* Why are you staring at me?!

Brady-You said to focus on what's important, so I did. *He laughs*

Amanda-OMG.... this is going to be so fun. *She says sarcastically*

     After school ended I started thinking as I walked down the halls. I remembered me and Brady conversation, and how he's so cocky, I guess I forgot about that trait. Before I can finish my thoughts, I bump into someone in the hallway. I couldn't see who it was at first because I had fallen on the ground, but when I stood up I knew exactly who it was!

Author's Note: Srry that this chapter was short but I'm writing 2 other chapters for my other books today, while having history notes and a writing paper due tomorrow! So if the chapters are short today that's the reason but I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far! Byyeee!!!