Marvelousxahim

She sat there. In Marvelous's chair, that was hers. Whenever she sat in 'his' chair, she couldn't help but remember his death. The death of their captain. The death of her lover. She got misty eyed as she remembered the death of Captain Marvelous. She would never forget how he died in her arms.

The Zangyack were coming from all sides, surrounding the Gokaigers. But they all smiled with anticipation, knowing that they will have rid the world, even the universe, of these low lives that Zangyack, Zgormins, and other names that they call themselves. They were all back to back, covering each other's weaknesses with their own skills when the leader of the Gokaigers spoke. "Let's make this the showiest we've ever made it before. Ok mina?"

I found God

Everyone nodded in agreement while they yelled out in ushion. "Hai!" They all then rush into the battle, facing the advancing Zangyack army.

On the corner of First and Amistad

Doc dived under the legs of some of his Zangyacks and turned onto his back and kicked the Zangyacks in the butts. The Zangyacks then fell face first onto the concrete. Doc then got up and finished them all off with his saber and blaster.

Where the west

Luka cartwheeled over a Zangyack that tried to slash her side with its sword. When Luka landed back on her feet she charged and opened fire on her attackers. She dodged and jumped over blows and lashed out on the Zangyack that tried to hurt her. She then did a final wave and destroyed her remaining half of the Zangyacks.

Was all but won

Gai jumped over his Zangyacks heads and slashed them while still in the air. When he landed back on his feet, he immediately ran towards the remaining Zangyacks and spinned around with one foot on the ground and the other out in front of him, slashing down his remaining Zangyacks.

All alone

Joe did a front flip over his half of Zangyacks and blasted them while still in the air. When he landed back on the ground 'his' remaining Zangyacks rushed for him and Joe slashed and kicked them all down in a matter of seconds, taking care of his part.

Smoking his last cigarette

Ahim ran straight through her half of Zangyacks, slashing them all down to get through. When she did, the Zangyacks surrounded her in a circle. Some Zangyacks then charged her and she blasted them with her blaster. More started coming for her, so she jumped into the air spinning in a circle. As she went up she slashed them with her saber, and as she came down she blasted them, defeating her half of the Zangyacks.

I said, "Where you been?"

Marvelous dived over his half of Zangyacks, doing a side 360 degree turn as he blasted the Zangyacks. When he was about to make impact with the concrete, he landed smoothly, rolling onto his back, up on his knees, then back up on his feet. He then charged his remaining Zangyacks and slashed half of them down as he blasted half of them. Then there was no more Zangyacks.

He said, "Ask anything."

Doc, Luka, Gai, Joe, Ahim, and Marvelous met up in the middle of the debris, congratulating and high-fiving each other, as the de-transformed.

Where were you

"Good job kid." said Luka as she patted Doc, a little too hard, on the back.

"Arigato Luka." replied Doc as he cowered away from Luka's hard hand.

"We did it! We did it! We finally beat the Zangyack!" cheered Gai throwing up his fists in victory.