Chapter 3- just the beginninng

sorry it took so long to update. Ive been really busy getting ready to move. hope you enjoy

Don't forget to comment

become a fan

and

vote

                 An hour past, he was still didn't come out of the warehouse. Finally Jack came out an hour latter. He got into his Honda and drove off. I started getting into my truck when all of the sudden i heard a growl.

I turned around and it was a werewolf, not just any werewolf the looparcodo ( authors note fake name) of the werewolf's. Which means the first human that was turned into a werewolf.

That means there stronger than other werewolf's. They run faster, heal fast and no human can kill it only the supernatural. I tryed to stay still and not breath, hoping that he wouldn't think i was a threat.

I closed my eyes for 20 seconds, then opened them back up to see that the werewolf wasn't there anymore. I sighed relive that i didn't die or got seriously injured. I graved my keys and started the engine.

I really hope i didn't lose jack. an hour later i stopped at a grocery store and got out of my car. I was starvi9ng. The problem was that i didn't know if its for flesh or real food.

                                      UNKNOWN    P.O.V.

    Ive been in this grocery store for 4 weeks. I am running low on supplies. I don't know whats happening to me. Since i ran away from the facilities, Ive been feeling weird.

I keep on eating but it doesn't seem to be doing anything, seems like nothings going in my stomach. I suddenly hear a noise.

I get my gun ready to shot when i felt a breath on my neck. Next thing i knew i was tied up, starting to wake up. There was a girl standing in front of me. She had long black hair that went down to her waist, and green bright eyes.

                                                               JILL'S   P.O.V

I entered the grocery store sensing there was someone else hear. With my vampire speed i went behind the girl and knocked her out.

I tied her up because i really didn't want anymore surprises. The girl was in her teens, probably my age which is 18 teen. Blond hair that was shoulder length and purple eyes. That is very unusual for a human.

She finally woke up. Whats your name?. Um mm I don't know they usually call me experiment 4.What kind of name is that. Unless Willie used her as a lab rate. That would explain the purple eyes.

What does she mean they.....

SORRY THIS IS KINDA BLAH   I REALLY DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO RIGHT. BUT I PROMISE I WILL UPLOAD SOONER AND MAKE IT MUCH  LONGER. PLEASE BECOME A FAN OR VOTE PLEASE