chapter 2

Sorry it took a long time to upload . Been really busy.

please vote

comment

and become a fan

hope you

***************************************************************************************************************************

Recap

I heard he left you to die so am guessing you want to kill him. I said  not exsacly i want him to suffer the way i suffered. jack said wow you really dislike him. if you answer my question i will give you something  back in return.

End of recap

I said whats the question and what will i get in return. He started laughing and said i guess its a deal. First  of all do you know how to kill your father. I said what do you mean isn't he human . Not exactly. What do you mean not exactly.

All Jack could say was i don't know, but i know hes not human. I said how could you know all of this. Even if he isn't human the only two things he could be is a vampire or a werewolf. Now can you untie me, these Cains are starting to hurt. Well taking the Cains off, Jack said i don't know, but i know hes not a werewolf or a vampire. Jack paused and said hes even stronger.

I said back to my question again how do you know this. He didn't answer right away, but i could tell there was more he wasn't telling me. After a minute of silence, he finally spoke. Ive been tracking him down, but the day before he disappeared. On the last day before he disappeared Willie was surround by were-wolfs.

Since the fact were-wolfs didn't like vampires. They will only attack humans if they fear them. He paused .......................................

sorry its sort

vote

comment

become a fan.