Chapter Two

"You know you should come with me to that party tonight," Georgina mused her voice bringing Zac out of his thoughts. "I think it would do you some good."

Scoffing Zac crossed his arms over his chest as he sat on the couch in the apartment he shared with Georgina. "What would be good for me is staying home and drinking all the alcohol the god lord made and watching romantic comedies on netflix."

"And wallowing in your pity over your break up with Hayes," Georgina sighed sounding exasperated. Which she must have been.

Ever since Hayes had dumped him two weeks ago Georgina had done nice on her pact not to mention the woman's name and here she was now saying it.

"It's been a week you need to forget her and move on," Georgina continued in Zac's silence. "Hayes has forgotten about you. I mean she was spotted in Spain yesterday with the photographer she may have cheated on you with."

"She didn't cheat and I don't need to move on," Zac defended as he broke his silence. "There is no time limit on how long one is allowed to mourn an ex love."

"There is when that ex was a bitch who treated you like shit and then cheated on you so carelessly. Making up some piss poor reason for dumping you when even the tabloids can see through her bullshit and know it's because Victoria's newest angel cheated with a photographer half her age."

Zac went silent as Georgina went off on her tirade. A part of him feeling endeared by it because it showed just how much she was like a concerned sister for him. Probably more so concerned then Jessica or Avery would be in this situation. After all he wasn't particularly close to either of his sister's. Even if both had moved out to California for college.

His whole family minus Isaac and Zoe making it here because for some god damn reason they couldn't stay in Oklahoma and just let him get away.

Then again hadn't he done the same to Taylor sorta. Running out here after Taylor did but then again he was close with Taylor always had been despite their differences.

Zac sighed finally as he uncrossed his arms, "Who is the party for?" he finally asked not conceding that he would go.

But if going would get Georgina to shut up then he'd go. Then again he probably would have went anyway because it was Georgina and she was his friend who followed him out here when they were both eighteen and how could he ever turn her down?

Despite what he thought of her wrong opinions on his love life and how he chose to get over it he'd always love her enough to eventually do whatever she asked him too.

"Harry Styles," Georgina beamed so bright that she could have given the sun competition for who was the brightest. "That guy who hired me to be his stylist for the photo shoot for his album. His album release party tonight is at some high end hotel and I got an invite with a plus one attached."

Zac snorted a laugh at that as he reached for Georgina's wrist to pull her down into his lap, "And you didn't ask my more handsome, nicer brother Taylor to go with you?" he questioned knowing Georgina had always had a crush on Taylor.

Taylor being the blonde that he was had no idea or he could have and was just ignoring it. Zac wasn't sure which.

"I considered it," Georgina admitted as she scrunched up her nose. Her blue eyes staying away from Zac's brown. "But I realized it's probably not a good rep to show up with a porn star when I think Harry may actually give me a full time job as his stylist."

Smirking at the last bit Zac leaned in to kiss Georgina on the cheek. "Look at you George," he told her sounding like a proud brother. "Going to get your dream of being a seamstress for a band or well singer."