Valentines day special PART 1

(There are going to be 2 parts of the valentines day special. The second one will be coming soon)

Taylor's pov:
I heard my phone's notifications and woke up. I saw I got a message from Cameron. (Taylor's brother)

Text:
C=Cameron, T=Taylor

C: Hey baby sis! I am coming to stay with you and zach for a week!
T:Does Apryl know about this?
C:Yes, she's the one who invited me to stay.
T:THAT'S GREAT! When are u coming?
C:In 2 days.
T:K see ya.
C:Love you.
T:Love u 2.

Text end:

I put my phone on the bedstand and saw Zach is awake. I rold over and climbed on top of him. "What are you doing?" Zach asks with a little chuckle. "Cam is coming to stay with us for a week. He's arriving in two days!" I said and kissed his cheeck. "That's cool." Zach said. He put his warm hand on my lower back and said, "want to go swimming?" "Sure, but invite some of our friends." "Ok, I'll invite Nick, Edwin, Hunter, Loren and Kylee." Zach said and grabbed his phone to call everybody. I got of him and ran downstairs. I'm in the mood to make Zach a treat. I made waffles for him. I put it on a trey with flowers. On the side with syrup, wipped cream and rassberrys.

I took the trey up to Zach's room. I opened the door with my foot and walked in. "I made you something." I said and Zach looked atbthe trey. His face lit up with exitement when he saw what I made. He sat up and I put the trey on his lap. "Thank you princess." Zach said. The feeling I get when he calls me that is unbelieveable. He started eating while I took a shower. I never thought that I would fall in love with my best friend Zach. Even though we've secretly always liked each other

I stepped out of the shower and put underwear on. I came back out and zach was a sleep again. I slowly climbed on him. I put my lips against his neck. I started sucking on his neck and his eyes slowly opened.

Zach's pov:
I finished the food that Taylor made me. She is perfect, beautiful, hot, sexy, and she has a nice ass.
I have to admit, I'm a fuckboy, but when I'm with Taylor I feel 100 % different. I felt my eyes getting heavy and I slowly fell asleep.

*************************

Still Zach's pov:
I felt a warm feeling on my neck. I opened my eyes and sawto Taylor in her underwear. On top of me sucking on my neck. I let out a soft moan when she sucked harder. I raised my hands on her lower back. I lower my hands on her butt. She slowly brought her lips off my neck and said, "You have to get ready" "Why?" I asked trying to kiss her, but she moved out of the way.  "Our friends are almost going to be here." Taylor said and kissed me.

Taylor's pov
Zach gave me his puppy dog eyes, but it turned into a smirk. He flipped us over so now he's on top. He pinned my hands above my head. He looked me in the eye and moved his lips to my tummy. He sucked right above my underwear. I couldn't help, but to moan.