Part 33:Fresh start

Alright so I'm going to take a huge time gap to get this story to where I want it .It's February now so I'm going to let you in on what's happening . Jahi and Kiyah are back to how they used to be and him and Tori are still good friends his new movie also came out last month and his new show on Netflix. Myles and Zimora are on some what good terms , he also turned 15 on the 2nd and him and Asia are now 3 months strong .Tyler finally fixed everything with Tee last month and their doing good. Zimora and Deanthony are still best friends with benefits and because of this she hasn't got into a relationship with Jay. Tiara turned 15 last month and on her birthday is when Tyler finally got her back.Caleb and Trinity are dating but he keeps their relationship kind of private . Bria is running track now and is talking to someone. Naya found her a new boo.Malaysia and Treal are doing good. Kj been chilling . Demetrius hoe days are over and he's finally committed to one person.Andddd Yara Chance and Jania got the same treatment that Mia Marie and Jaeda did.So why not get into the story.

Saturday February 17th❗️(4:00)
Kiyah POV:
Right now I was at Jahi's house and we was just cuddled up on his couch watching tv until somebody rung the doorbell I immediately looked at Jahi.

"I don't know" he says before getting up to answer it.

"Hey..can we talk" I hear a female voice say

"Tori...I'm kind of busy " Jahi says opening the door more so that she could see me I just roll my eyes and turn around

"It's important " Tori says sniffling

"Alright" Jahi sighs . He mouths to me I'm sorry before stepping on to the porch and closing the door🙄. Tori is really starting to get on my fucking nerves like this bitch pops up every time me and Jahi are alone. Like bitch YOU ARE NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND YOU ARE HIS BEST FRIEND , give him some space🙄.I didn't care about her being his best friend at first but now she's taking time away from us.

Jahi finally comes back in after about 5 minutes

"You good" Jahi asks sitting back down beside me

"Yeah😒" I say scrolling through my phone

"Quit lying what's wrong" Jahi whines wrapping his arms around me

"Nothing, move" I say putting my phone down but he scoffs then finds a way to get on top of me and pin me down on the couch. I think he's been lifting weights or something because I don't remember him being this strong.

"You sure it's nothing 😏" Jahi asks

"First of all where did all this strength come from" I say

"Don't worry about that😂 , just tell me what's wrong-is it Tori?" Jahi says . Just hearing her name irritates me🙄.

"Yess" I say then Jahi lets me go

"What she do" Jahi asks looking confused

"She's annoying asf . Every five minutes it's 'Jahi we need to talk' -and it's irritating , whenever we're alone she pops up 😒" I say then Jahi sighs

"Listen she's just.....going through something right now and you have nothing to worry about nothing is going to take my attention away from you" Jahi says

"Ugh....whatever " I say leaning on him

Zimora POV:
"I could just chill with you like this all day" I say laying on Deanthony's chest