Natsu x Flat-chested Tsundere! Reader

Start bij het begin

"Yes! Alright let's get going then shortie!"

I ignore Natsu's comment as I turn to Lucy, "Let me guess. You had something to do with this Lucy?"

Lucy shakes her head, "Natsu's a Dragon Slayer remember? He probably heard the conversation from wherever he was."

"If you say so...anyways, I'll see you later Lucy. That is if I don't kill myself on this job."

"Cheer up Y/N! Besides, Natsu's not that bad of a guy. Give him a chance."

"I'll try. I guess. Bye Lucy."

I wave at Lucy as she waves back before I start following Natsu, as I run to catch up to him.

"What's the job?" I ask.

"Just some rumors about ghosts in the village. They want us to check it out."

"G-ghosts?"

Natsu turns to look at me giving me a sly grin, "Don't tell me you're afraid of ghosts?"

"S-shut it! I'm not afraid."

"Heh, for someone so small and violent, I wouldn't expect you to be afraid of ghosts."

"I told you I'm not afraid, baka!"

"If you say so. Anyways the town is not that far only about a mile or so."

"That's not bad but..."

-Small Time Skip-

"But...how'd we get stuck like this?!" I shout as I carry Natsu on my back.

"For a small person like you, you sure are strong aren't you Y/N? I guess since you're flat-chested that takes some extra weight off, huh?"

"S-shut up, baka. And why am I carrying you? Your motion sickness is gone already! Plus, how the hell do you get motion sickness by just thinking about it?!"

"I dunno. But I like being carried by Y/N. Even if you are a flat-chested small child."

"Who are you calling child?! I'm 17!"

"That may be, but you're just so small, it's sort of cute!"

I drop Natsu as a small blush shows on my face as I quickly turn to face Natsu, "Sorry! I mean it's not like I actually care that you fell or anything."

"Tsundere much?"

"Shut it baka! Oh, we're at the town already."

Natsu and I look up and in front of us unfolds the beautiful scenery of the small village. Each house is perfectly lined up with each other across the streets. 

"It's so pretty. Why would ghosts want to haunt this small beautiful town?" I mumble.

"I know right? It's a great town, isn't it," Natsu says getting up, "Well, what are we waiting for, let's go!"

Natsu grabs my hand and takes off running into the village.

"H-hey! Slow down!!"

Natsu laughs as we come to a stop in front of the town hall.

"You two. Are you the mages from Fairy Tail?" The mayor asks, stepping outside from the town hall.

"That's us." I reply, showing my guild mark on my B/P.

Natsu shows his on his shoulder, "So gramps, when do these ghosts appear?"

"Hey, show some respect baka, we're on a job here!" I whisper.