PART 6 : A THOUSAND KISSES 💋

"When you lock an optimistic and a pessimistic in a room for a day, at the end of the day, you will get to see two pessimistic! That's the power of negativism." It is a story often told.

What will happen when a raging princess and a loving prince get locked up in a room? Will the rage conquer love or the love wins over it?
Lets see! ❣

A THOUSAND KISSES 💋

Amma left the house to do the marriage preparations and she didn't have any idea of what the new found lovers going to do.

Karan slowly peeped into the room to see Tipsy standing in the balcony. Her face clearly showed that she was not at all happy with Karan's decision.

She was hurt more than just angry. She cannot wait anymore. It would literally kill her to death. She didn't even want to think of being away from Karan even for a day. The lonely months she had made her realize how she is head over heels in love with Karan. For her now, Karan is the world. Yes her world.

Karan in his mind, awww my baby.. you take everything so seriously. How am I going to deal with you now? But this just shows how much you need me. Don't worry baby I will not let me hurt you again.

Karan coughed lightly to get the attention of Tipsy. But as he expected, Tipsy didn't pay any heed to him. So he went and stood beside her. It was not beside her, but almost pressing his left side of his body to her her right side back.

Sensing the closeness, Tipsy tried to move the other side but Karan being Karan just encircled her through her waist making her shiver by the proximity.

"Behave Mr.Khanna" Tipsy warned and tried to remove his hand. 'We are not inside four walls'. Tipsy glared at his ever cute face.

'Ok chalo, if standing like this here is a problem, we will go inside our room'. He dragged her inside and locked balcony door.

This made Tipsy a bit suspicious. She thought, 'Tipsy he is upto something for sure, so be strong and don't give in to him so easily though she knows which is too difficult'.

She gave him a suspicious look.

'What? Why are you looking at me like this'.

'Like what?' Tipsy asked him.

'You know, like... like I'm going to eat you up' saying this he slowly moved to her.

'Stay where you are' Tipsy warned him showing her hand.

'Do you think I will listen to you when I have such a great oppurtunity to be near you Tipsy'. Karan inched closer to her and she took steps back untill her back pressed against the wall. There is no escape now.

He stood infront of her keeping his one hand on the wall near her head. This is what Tipsy afraid of. The proximity, the damn proximity and the racing heart beats that makes her breathing uneasy whenever he comes closer. She composed herself to speak.

'See. You... You just can't come and act like nothing had happened outside.' Saying this she began to move to the other side. He stopped her by placing his right hand on her upper arm. She just closed her eyes unsure of how to react to it and she attempted to take off his hands from her but all went in vain and his grip on her hand became stronger.

'Tipsy. Can't I play with my baby for sometime? I just wanted to tease you that's all. I can't even stay a minute away from you. Do you know what was in my mind when we were discussing things outside? I just wanted to carry you to the room and make love to you till eternity'. He just directly said it. All she did was looking into his eyes while he beared his heart to her.