Fell x Reader x B

The three of you were sitting on the couch, you all were listening to some waltzing music since B suggested it. "Hey (y/n)? Want to learn the waltz?" B asked, making you perk. "Um. Are you sure?" You asked, concerned if you made B trip. "I'm sure." B replied.

You and B stood before he showed you the position. Fell was glancing at you two before you both started to use the living room as a ball room. Fell was smiling softly as B twirled you around. You seemed to be enjoying yourself as Fell stood up.

B:

B perked to Fell's footsteps before he made you take a step back. "Sorry Fell, I asked her to dance first." B said with a playful tone. Fell rose his hands in defence. "I just want to turn the volume up a bit, kay?" Fell said before he went to get the remote.

B looked at you before quickly kissing you. You blushed deeply as Fell turned. He snorted as he turned volume up. You and B soon resumed waltzing as Fell clapped to the beat. "I love you." B purred near your ear, despite the volume of the music. "Me too." You replied to the dragon skeleton.

Fell:

B perked to Fell's footsteps before Fell bowed in front of you. "May I have a dance?" Fell said. You chuckled before replying "Sure!" B stepped back as you and Fell got into the waltzing position. B went to turn up the volume as you both began to dance. Fell kissed your forehead before saying "I love ya." You smiled before replying "I love you too Fell."

A/N: This HAS to be one of my favorite ideas/oneshots I wrote so far in these five books!