o n e

Min-Jook's POV(unedited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was pissed once I heard what was said about Ye-Jun.

I went all over the school to find this boy who has said that.

Once I found this boy I grab his collar "What did you say about Ye-Jun" I said calmly but you could clearly see how furious I am.

"I-I-I-I didn't say anything about him it was Seo-Joon" he stutters.

I stare him for what is seems like, forever.

His eyes filled with terror. I let go of him and start looking for this Seo-Joon guy . "Jookiee" I hear.

Recognizing his voice already, I give my attention to him.

"Ye-Jun" I say walking over to him.

"Is there something wrong" he asked as I grab his waist and pull him in, closer to me.

"Do you know who Seo-Joon is ?" I ask. "Uh, yes" he says "Is it true, what he said" I ask.

"No, but I-" before he finishes his sentence I walk away, trying to find the guy again.

Ye-Jun POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MIN-JOOK" I yell, panicking. He's heard the rumor Seo-Joon has said.

I run after him before he does anything.

I run to the cafeteria which is where Seo-Joon is right now.

Right when I see Min-Jook about to walk into the cafeteria I run to him and grab his hand, dragging him to the bathroom.

"Ye-Jun, let go" he says.

I open the bathroom door,near the cafeteria, ignoring him. "Ye-Juuunnnnnn" he whines.

As I close the door I was pushed against the wall.

Me face grows red, feeling his hands wrap around my waist.

I look down, with a blush, wanting him not to see my face.

"Look at me" He says. I keep me head down, not listening. He grabs my chin, forcing me look at him.

"Your just too cute" he says making me blush even more.

He brings his face closer to mine, our lips a few inches apart.

"YE-JUNNNN", we here someone scream my name. "woah, umm, hehehe" Lee-June awkwardly says.

"Lee-June , What the actual fuck" Min-Jook says.

"Geee,sorry " Lee-June says, scratching his neck.

"Go ask Ji-Hue to suck your dick or some shit" Min-Jook says. "Hey I HeArD thatTTtTt"   Ji-Hue said coming out of a stall.

"Oh my god, he probably was" I say.

Hanbin starts blushing like crazy. "And what if I was" Ji-Hue says. "Then go continue your dick-sucking session in the janitors closet." Min-Jook replied.

"Fine we will." Ji-hue says and walks out with Lee-June.

Back To Min-Jook's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they leave I grab Ye-Jung's chin and pull his face to mine again.

Just as our lips were about to touch I pull away, slowly and quickly escape out of the bathroom, leaving him dumbstruck.

"MIN-JOOOK" he yelled.

I hear footsteps running once I've made it to the cafeteria.

I open the door and start searching for this Seo-Jun guy. I go up to some table "where's Seo-Jun" I ask.

"Right here" I heard someone say.

This man boy stands up. "And you are" he says. "A human,obviously" I replied with sarcasm.

Then I feel a hand grab mines and pull me.

"What the-Ye~Jun"I say, almost slapping him. "Let's go" Ye-Jun says.

"No,let him stay, babe" Seo-Jun says(to Ye-Jun), and with that....................

                   ~~~

These first couple of chapters are gonna be pretty short,like this,um yeh. Ok bye bye and be good children❣️❤️