Chapter 4

You slip your hands underneath him and pull down his briefs. He squeezes his eyes shut and raises his hips in the air. You slide his briefs down his legs and pull them off.

"I have waited three long years for this," Tyler says with a grin.

"And you just couldn't wait any longer?" you say teasing him.

His perfect cock bobs up and down as he continues to move his hips. You place your hands on his hips pushing him down into the bed. You reach out and slowly start stroking his cock. You run your thumb along the head in circles, dipping your finger in the precum he has waiting for you. You position yourself on the bed so that you are leaning down on your elbow. You decide to lick him from base to tip once more just to get him riled up. Tyler moans loudly, and you stop immediately to quiet him.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so excited," he says laughing.

"You gotta keep it down, or I'm going to stop," you say in a serious tone.

Tyler nods his head and puts his finger to his lips. You take the head of his cock into your mouth and swirl your tongue around. You lower your body and let his cock fill your mouth. It touches the back of your throat, and you start to bob up and down. Tyler grabs a pillow next to him and bites down on it. You rest one hand on his abdomen, and you can feel his body flexing uncontrollably. You grab his cock with your left hand and quickly pull your mouth away from him. You sink down even more and lower your face to his balls. You push his cock towards his abdomen and start to gently suck. You let his balls fill your mouth one at a time, and you can hear him moaning into the pillow. You continue to stroke his cock steadily while you suck. Tyler removes the pillow from his face and looks down at you.

"Can I please fuck you?"

"I already told you. I'm not good at being quiet," you say in between mouthfuls. Tyler grabs your hand and starts to pull you up towards him.

"Ty, I'm not having sex with you while Jamie is in the apartment," you say placing your hand back on his cock. Tyler throws his head back in frustration, but a moan escapes when your thumb runs back over the head of his cock. You sink back on your heels and look down at him.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," you say seductively. Tyler closes his eyes and smiles.

"That's the hottest thing you've ever said to me," he says grinning.

You lower yourself back down, and take his cock in your mouth. You massage his balls with your right hand as you ease his cock back into your mouth. You slip into a rhythm of bobbing your head up and down and rotating your hand around the shaft. You can feel Tyler's body tense up and you know that he is close to releasing.

"I'm about to cum," he says breathy and desperate. You moan and nod your head slightly encouraging him to finish in your mouth. You reach your hand down and squeeze his balls slightly, and he completely loses himself. You feel the warm cum slip down your throat and fill your mouth. You continue to suck allowing him to ride out his orgasm. He grinds his hips against your face and lets out a final moan collapsing back onto the bed. You pull back from him and swallow. Tyler smiles and rubs a hand over his eyes. He takes a deep breath and stares at the ceiling. Eventually, he looks down at you, and his eyes slide down your body. You lean forward and kiss his stomach. Tyler opens his arms inviting you in for a hug. You move over to the left side of his body and rest your arm on his chest. Tyler places a hand underneath your chin and lifts your face up to meet his. He gently kisses you on the lips and runs his hand through your hair.

"I could get used to this," he says looking down at you.

You snuggle into his chest and trace shapes all over his stomach.

"Are you good?" he asks when you don't respond looking concerned.

"I'm perfect," you say while your eyes slowly start to close with sleep.