Chapter Two

A loading screen, eh?

Fluffs only saw white, with a small bar on the screen that said 1%. It quickly rose to 25%, then 50%..75%..100%!

Everything froze for a moment, then words popped up at the top left of Fluffs' vision. It read, Starting Room.

"Oh, coolio.." She murmured, then a rotating jumble of images appeared around her. She saw familiar avatars, and realized that they were a sort of mini bios of everyone in her friends list. And on top were the ones she communicated with most. "Neat!"

Dalton;

Strength, 82/100

Whit, 75/100

Average height player,

Main Guild(s); Sickology, X Devil May Cry X.

Her brow furrowed in puzzlement. "Wh-" The next one popped up.

Potato;

Strength, 70/100

Skill, 83/100

Bit shorter than average height player,

Main guild(s); Sickology, X Devil May Cry X, I Like Pancakes.

"What the fri-"

Kay;

Strength, 78/100

Magic, 82/100

Average height player,

Main guild(s); I Like Pancakes, Sickology.

Fluffs quickly scanned through them, finding more for Banana, Channel, Skittles, Yayashi, Splashy, Butter, Peanut, Honoka, Dante, Jordan, Drago Gromit..

She chuckled quietly. Long list..

But she was confused. Magic? Skill? What? And where was her own little bio? She searched through the menu, finding her personal options. She quickly pressed the Friends Only option, and the Threaded Messages.. She found it.

Fluffs;

Strength, 75/100

Blade, 84/100

Bit smaller than average height player,

Main guild(s); Sickology, X Devil May Cry X

"What. What the-"

"Hello, player!" An electronic voice boomed, and Fluffs jumped in surprise. "Welcome to Graal Online Classic!"

Dont freak out, don't freak out.

"Enjoy your experience!"

There was a flash, and she appeared in the center of Graal city, the gate in front of her. On the top left of her screen, it read Graal City Central. Already there were several dozen players who were advertising codeshops. Codes.. She looked down, and saw Walter, her stuffed kitten, in her right hand. She squealed in delight, squeezing him to her chest. "WATCH IT!!"

Fluffs looked around wildly at the male voice emanating from seemingly nowhere. Then, Walter squirmed in her grip.

"Of all the pricks to use me as a code.." It mumbled. He mumbled. Walter.

"Wh-"  She was interrupted.

"Whats going on? Figure it our for yourself, I'm taking a nap." He hopped into the bag on her back. Cool..? Talking codes.. With major attitude issues. Another bonus of GOC!

Fluffs looked behind her left shoulder, and there it was. The Nightclub, it was called. She ran in through the first room, all the way down the second and entered the secret room. They were supposed to be waiting..

A flash.

"Fluffs!"