Chapter One

Ding Dong!

The doorbell awoke Fluffs, scaring her and causing her to fall off of the couch and hit her head. "Ow..whh-what.." It rang again. "Coming!" She called, slipping a shirt on over her tank top and shuffling into the hallways, the bottoms of her purple pjs dragging on the ground. She yawned, and adjusted her thin wired glasses before opening the door.  "Hello?"

"Is this Ms. Katies house?" It was a delivery guy, wearing a white and blue cap saying Alaska Delivery across the front - a name tag on his chest saying Bob.

"Yea, that's me.." She replied, excitement bubbling in her stomach. Was this it? Dalton, Drago, Dante had already gotten theirs, and Potato, Channel, and Splashy were expecting theirs soon..

"I've a delivery for you," He picked a box off her porch and handed it to her. It had NerveGear across the front.

"Ohmygoshthankyou!" Fluffs rushed, scribbling her signature on his clipboard and taking the box inside, slamming the door in his face.

"Eek!" She let out a squeal of excitement. This is it, this is it!  She could barely contain her excitement. She picked up her tablet and quickly connected to Graal's server.

Guys! I got it! ISBEKS She typed in on guild chat.

REALLY!? About half the members replied.

GUYS, THATS THE LAST PERSON. LETS GOO Fluffs could guess the amount of excitement in Potatos pleas.

Be right there!

She carried the NerveGear into her room, and set it all up. Forcing herself to wait, she properly dressed, ate, and did the normal morning stuff. Sitting on the edge of her bed, she held the helmet in her hands. "This is it.."

She lay flat on her bed, slipping the helmet on.

Sound, check.

Smell, check

Hearing..

Seeing..

"Link start. " Fluffs whispered.