chapter 10- we will meet again

The wolf were the size of a bear and all I could see in there eyes was hunger. Today I felt what a pray fells when it is chased by hounds and hunters. But still a question emerged in my head if hounds are here, where is the hunter. The wolves started to circle around us, saliva dripping from there mouth. Snarling, growling ready to tear us apart.

Sam came near me, axe ready in his hands. But I could see fear in his eyes. He was not supposed to die here like this. He wanted a family. But now here he was.

" Dude if I die today and you live. I will haunt you." he smiled. This is Sam laughing in the face of horror.

" When I will say you have to leave. okay?"

" Well okay"

The wolves charged towards us. They all were fast but not much due to there weight. My armor materialised as one wolf tried to biet me. My sword was moving like wind slashing a wolf on its eye. One was about to rip my head when I impaled my sword in its upper jaw and ripped its head.

Through the corner of my eye I saw Sam killing one wolf and one dead near his feet. He was fighting valiantly. In few moments with few bruises we were able to kill all of them except one. Sam was about to kill him but I stopped.

" What?" Sam asked.

" Now you leave and he is your ride." I looked to the wolf straight into his eyes. Eyes are called windows of  soul. Its not a phrase but true. I pleaded the wolf's soul to help. It tried to resist but I was more implosive . It agreed, so Sam climbed on it.

" Dude come on."

" You go. I will be there in a minute."

" Surely come or your sisters will get angry." we laughed at this.

He flew away. Now I was all alone. Suddenly I herd some one laughing. I looked towards the sound . A man was standing near a tree wearing a tattered black toga like thing. All around him the vegetation was turning dead.

" Thou art fool to try to save him and thy friends. They all will die." he was smiling slyly.

" Who are you?"

" Well... the Knight"

" No you are not. I know him. " I raised my sword" I ask again who are you"

He started laughing ." Thou know him" he laughed more loudly." Thou know him." suddenly he went quite." yea I am not. But thou will wish I was. I am Dark Heart and I have killed the Hunter Knight."

The man radiated power. His aura was like black tendrils leeching out energy from surrounding. They were sucking out life force of anything around them. Plants were dying around him. His evil grin showed sparkling set of sharp teeth. Around his waist was a scabbard tied holding a huge sword. The sword was as wide as a tree trunk, and as long as a man. It must have weighed a lot and still the man was not affected by its weight.

" Why are you here?" I asked

" To kill thy all." he grained.

" No you are not" I lunged to him in full speed, ready to cut him. But I was astonished to hear the clank of metal. His broad sword was in front of him in defense. But I never saw it coming. He pushed me back easily like I was nothing.

" Thou Bilbo won't harm me. Thou wilt become cag-mag in my Bridewell."He said calmly.

I started rapid offence but none struck him. He was unharmed with all my attacks. His sword was moving with great agility in air. It was not possible for someone to hold such heavy sword and then also move fluently. But he was. Then he started to attack. Every time our sword clashed I was thrown in the air. I was not able to defend well. Suddenly he stopped.