Chapter 2-fates collide

Saying that the school was huge will be an understatement. It was almost touching the sky. The greatest marvel were the gargoyles on the roof. They were as dreadful to look as the real are.

Wait one has got a feather stuck to its mouth.

Then it struck me they were real. They were the security system everybody was talking about in the hell.

This school has its own history. The school was once a castle of a great king. It is said that angels helped him make the castle. In return the king had to hide something in the castle. Something so terrible that even devil king feared it.

"Hey Shashank are you a newcomer."Sam asked knocking me out of my thoughts.

" yeah"

"Me too. So do you know somebody here."

"No"

"You know you look good with your red-brown hair and strong figure. Go to a gym huh!"

"No. But you look strange with your short height, black hair and fat ,chubby figure"

"dude your heart breaker"

Sam gave me a small tour of the school. On our way I meet many creatures like ferries,nymphs,cave spirits,etc.

Although they appear to be normal human to humans,but we devils have a special power to see through any magic barriers unless someone knows how to mask his appearance.

Sam was constantly chattering about why he came to the school before the session has even started. There was a turn in our path to reach the dorms. As soon as I turned someone collided with me. We both fell back. I stood up and saw Sam helping the boy who collided with me.

The boy was almost like me except that his face was different and his hair were black in colour. He was a little smaller than me and muscular.

But what struck me most was that I could not see his true form.

It was clear that he had masked his appearance because when someone masks his appearance there is an aura that could be seen around him.

This boy had a white aura and I could even feel his power. Whoever this boy was  he was as strong as I was.

"You okay Abhyuday." Sam asked to the with concern.

"Yeah. Who is this guy with you" the boy asked looking at me.

"Introductions. Shashank , Abhyuday. Abhyuday, Shashank."

Abhyuday looked at me for few seconds then brought his hand for handshake.

I had an intuition that he was trying to look what I am.

I shoke  his hand well.

"So Shashank from where are you" Abhyuday asked.

"I am from hell.......an I mean Helen's land and you." I asked

"I am from heaven.........woods."he replied

"Stay tuned and follow their adventure  .  THANK YOU"

The Soul Of The Angel And The DevilOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara