the prolongue

after years and years for existing the universe of video games hides a bunch of madness into it and the job of the universe is guarded save by the heroes that defeated once of the curse of polygons that were invading it....but what well happen if the leader of the PlayStation verse was about to rise again and completed to destroy are favorite heroes again in a massive stage that happened...they well always be save for any trouble that comes in there way but what kind of strategy would they using to destroy a powerful enemies no clue.???

But it doesn't matter the PlayStation heroes are always looking in trouble were evil goes down it goes. Consisting the last time Mr polygon actually capture all of the PlayStation heroes and locked them in polygon cages once the turn was about to fight he releases them to a death match ....so cruel...but once has said that they betray Mr polygon and wanted to have there freedom so they can wind up free and do wherever they wanted to do ......Mr polygon was mad and forced all of the PlayStation heroes in cages and making them fight like a true monster he is or isn't he.

(BUT NOW)

the PlayStation heroes contest is now open and Mr polygon man the judge and god of the contest has opened once again and the prize the freedom for any warrior no matter size or shape it is well get the price one wish from the grand and powerful mind of the universe well be considering a wish so they can be free forever and nothing can stop the warrior from getting it
Any victories well be including the bonus point how much they can get the other opponent destroyed well earn a point for being the powerful character around the PlayStation heroes all stars round 2!!!!!!!

the PlayStation heroes contest is now open and Mr polygon man the judge and god of the contest has opened once again and the prize the freedom for any warrior no matter size or shape it is well get the price one wish from the grand and powerful mi...

Mr (polygon man)

" the world is a illusion and absolute power is the greatness in you. "