Kuro

"Huh?" Simon was serious, he had a sad look on his face and was twiddling his thumbs.

"I'm serious, Winter. Who were those guys?"

"I don't k-know why?"

"Why would they come in here if you didn't know them?"

"Well how would I know? I DON'T KNOW THEM!" I was getting impatient, luckily the nurse was still in the room fiddling with the machines.

"How long until I can leave?" I wasn't even looking at her as I said it. my vision was focused in Simon.

"Now, if you want, I'm just disconnecting the machines right now."

Even better.

"Simon, we're leaving."

After the car ride Kirstie's I was attacked with memories and clutched my head and threw up my knees. It stopped abruptly and I was flooded with the feeling that someone was watching me.

Just stay still, he's behind the bush an is going to jump when you leave the car.

That voice.

"GET OUT OF MY MIND!"

I'm here to help, it's either that or you die.

"Fine, what do I do? how long until he leaves?"

"Winter, stop talking to yourself and get out the car!" oh shoot, I forgot I was with simon.

Tell him you're not feeling as if you can move, make an excuse, QUICK!

Geez, stop shouting!

"I'll be there in a bit, I'm still getting used to moving again."

"Ok, see you inside."

Simon slammed the car door shut and went inside, that's when I noticed movement behind the bushes.

You see him?

"Yep"

That man knows mask guy, that man is trying to kill you. that man also knows your father

I felt rage build up inside me when she mentioned my father.

"I want to kill him"

Ohhhh, no, no. You can't do that. This is just the beginning.

A terrible cunning laugh escaped my mouth as I opened the glove box. Simon always says people keep guns in there. Let's see if it's true. the glove box was full of paper and leaflets. I was going to close it when I notice something shine in the sunlight.

"Hahaha, you can't s-stop me!" I was struggling to speak, not by fear, but by trying to hold in my evil laughs.

Don't you do it. He knows how to fight! He has the book! IGNORE WHAT I JUST SAID!!

Another laugh escaped as I grabbed the gun and shoved it in my belt. I knew the man was still there, I wasn't going to kill, I need answers.

He won't give in, he has the answers locked in his mind. they won't be told any time soon.

"You're in my mind aren't you?"

There's a slight possibility.

"Can you get out?" I held the gun up to my head, level with my temples.

Only if I want, I would land in the nearest place but...wait...PUT THE GUN DOWN, NOW!

"I want answers, either from you, or him, take your pick."

You won't shoot! you're too scared!

"That's a bet you would lose. I never got your name, mind sharing?"

I'm not saying a word!

"SAY IT OR I SHOOT!"

M-my names Haides but I'm called Kuro, I am a shinigami, a god if death, a fallen angel, whatever floats your boat but I do NOT WANT TO DIE

I couldn't take it anymore...i'm being followed, I have a god of death inside of me? I'm done.

"THAT'S IT"

Bang...

There's always lies behind the truth (cryaotic fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara