What happened?

??? POV

Urgh another headache? I can't just wake up without something aching can I? I got out if bed, washed my face and showered. I was sweating an awful lot last night, I really need to see someone about it. Instead I started playing the walking dead for an hour or so.

The doorbell rang as I was getting my morning coffee. I practically skipped across my apartment and opened the door to see an old friend.

"it's happened again" holy crap...

"Wait, AGAIN!!" This can't be happening.

"yep, the cops are everywhere."

The cops? Why are the cops around? Yeah, some girl called winter could have died. A girl called winter! The victim was winter, kind of creepy how I know this.

"wait, what are we talking about again?"

Meh, I gotta change the subject.

"Seriously. Stay on track! another girl saw you, this ones the worst yet! The 'doctors' say she's officially attached to you, you may have a new girlfriend. wink wink nudge nudge!"

Ohhhhhhh my god

"really russ, really! she's probably 5 knowing my luck."

"Dude, she's 19!"

sweeeeet! oh yeah, I'm torturing 19 year olds in my sleep, great.

"Is she hot?"

"well, we're gunna go see her now!"

Simon POV

I've been waiting for winter to wake up for about a day now. she still looks pretty shaken up, she sleeps with a terrified look on her face and it creeps the hell out of me. Kirstie's gone AWOL and won't pick up her phone! After seeing what happened with winter I guess she's got the images stuck in her mind.

"sir, she's expected to wake up soon"

"ok thanks, can you keep an eye on her while I get a coffee"

"of course, sir. I take it you'll be back soon"

"as always ma'am"

that nurse always brightens up my day. I walked to the cafe inside the hospital, about half way there I heard an abrupt to a beeping machine and saw a rush of doctors. shame.

"are you ok?"

I looked up to see two men standing in front of me, one was wearing a strangely cute mask.

"yeah fine, I've had a bad day"

I muttered, I can't help but feel depressed.

"the weather doesn't help does it? winter is my least favourite season."

Mask guy knew something. I shoved through them both and ran towards the cafe, I ignored their shouting and swearing. I've had enough and I need to get my coffee and see winter.

*time skip*

Morning coffee routine finished, now to hopefully be there for winter's arrival. The walk back to her room was long and might i say boring! I reached the door, luckily she had a private room. being in the condition that she is, the doctors don't actually know what happened. The door was already open and I heard muffled voices which sounded rather familiar. winter was talking to the two men I met. Someone's going to die.

A/N

I may update it again today because I'm very bored....very