"Optimus what's going on?" Ratchet asked.

"Its important old friend, they don't want anyone to know that they are with us, so we can't let the other human children learn about them." Optimus said.

“Alright Optimus but you better explain it when you get back.” Ratchet said.

"I will old friend." Optimus said.

He vented and cut the com, he knew he couldn't keep this a secret from his team he had to find a way to get the girls to tell the team themselves. He slowly walked towards the cabin, he was truly surprised at what he had seen. He never imagined a human being capable of transforming into such a large creature.

He made it back to the small cabin and transformed into his alt form. He thought about what he had felt from the two, they were close and it was clear they had trusted something to him, which could get them killed, even though he had just met them. Was it because he was their guardian or was it because they had trusted him? He didn't know what the answer was but whatever it was it happened because they had witnessed the fight.

~Amy~

After we had hunted we walked back to the cabin and saw Optimus in his semi form parked in front. Shi walked into the house and I walked over to Optimus.

"We're gonna get ready then we can go." I said then turned and walked into the house.

I walked into the house and into my room, I sat down on my bed staring at the floor. There was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I looked up as Shi walked.

"So should we pack all our clothes?" Shi asked sitting beside me.

"I'm not sure, I mean now that we are gonna stay with Optimus at this base then I guess we have to." I said looking at her.

She nodded "What if we aren't the only humans to know about them?" She asked.

"Shi if we aren't the only humans to know about them then we are going to have to hide our secret from the others humans as well as the other Autobots." I said.

She nodded "Alright, I wonder if they have a medic since their fighting a war." She said.

I smiled "You always have loved medicine and healing others." I said.

She smiled "Well you were always the leader while I was always the healer." She said looking at me.

I nodded slowly "Alright come on we need to get ready." I said standing up. She stood up and hugged me before walking out of my room. I sighed looking over at my dresser and walked over to it.

"Give me a sign that trusting him was a good idea." I whispered opening the dresser.

~Shi~

I finished packing way before Amy and decided to go out and talk to Optimus. I walked out and sat down on the steps, Optimus was looking out into the forest. I noticed his body was dented and had scratches all over him. I looked up at him noticing that he kept clenching his hands everytime there was a small crunch of leaves from the forest.

"Optimus calm down, keeping yourself tensed up all the time isn't good." I said.

He turned around and looked at me then kneeled down "The Decepticons could attack at any moment. I must always be ready, I will not let harm come to you or your sister." He said.

I heard the meaning behind his words and stood up walking over to him slowly "Optimus, you lost someone before after promising you would protect them didn't you?" I asked slowly