C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ O⃟n⃟e⃟

Start from the beginning

"Ah! Aphmau I missed you." Jennifer said and they pulled away.

"Hey Zack!" Jennifer waved and took the bag from Zack.

"Hey Jennifer." Zack said as Jennifer took the bag and placed it in the trunk.

"Stay safe!" Zack said as they both got in the car.

"Bye dad!" Aphmau said and the car took off.

"Hey Jane." Aphmau said to Jennifer's older sister, who's driving them to college.

"Hey Aphmau, ready for college?" Jane asked and Aphmau nodded.

"Yup! I really hope that me and Jenny end up as roommates." Aphmau said and Jennifer giggled.

"Jenny guess what?" Aphmau said and Jennifer turned to her, because they were sitting in the back seat.

"Me, Garroth, Zane, Kim and Lucinda managed to make a new fandom in FCU." Aphmau said and Jennifer was shocked.

"How?" Jennifer asked and Aphmau giggled.

"Well, Garroth said that you can create your own fandom. And he did. He said that there are five fandoms: The Magicians, The Artists, The Sport Spirits, The A.I. Students and The Criminals." Aphmau said and Jennifer shivered.

AriLycan Sorry for taking "The Criminals" from your story, if you have a problem with pls tell me and I'll change it.

"What are these fandoms?" Jennifer asked and Aphmau nodded.

"The Magicians is the fandom of magic, they're basically the fandom for witches and wizards. The Artists is fandom of Arts and Design, artists, designers and computer geeks belong to that fandom. The Sport Spirits is the fandom of sports, anyone who's fond of sports or fighting joins this fandom. The A.I. Students are the smarties of college, bookworms, straight A students and hard workers is all this fandom is about." Aphmau said and Jennifer rolled her eyes.

"That's why it's called A.I. Students." Jennifer said and Aphmau cleared her throat.

"The Criminals.... Well they are the scariest ones of them all, they are the troublemakers in college. Garroth told me that you DON'T want mess with them, their leader is very. Terrifying." Aphmau said and Jennifer shivered.

"Great. Just great, Oh- what about your fandom?" Jennifer asked and Aphmau flipped her hair.

"Garroth and Lucinda managed to make it. Rockstars, the fandom of singing and happiness. That's the only thing missing, we'll be the fun thing about college. We're the ones responsible for parties, homecomings, trips, and cheering everyone." Aphmau said and Jennifer squealed.

"Each fandom has five leaders, four co-leaders and one leader. Since I'm the one who came out with idea then I'm the Leader, Garroth, Lucinda, Zane and Kim are the Co-Leaders." Aphmau said and Jennifer gave her a thumbs up.

"I'm totes in this fandom. All about happiness and fun." Jennifer said and Aphmau smiled.

"If you can cancel exams then trust me everyone in college will join this fandom." Jane said and laughter erupted in the car.

🅱🌴ⓂⓂ

"Guys!" Aphmau said as she and Jennifer arrived at the Presentations Hall, where Garroth, Zane, Kim and Lucinda were waiting for them.

"Aphmau! Jenny!" Lucinda squeaked and they al got in a group hug.

"How y'all doin?" Aphmau said and they all nodded.

"We're good, are you ready?" Garroth asked and Aphmau nodded.

When the principal entered the hall, all the students sat down in the chairs that are in the hall. The principal started rambling on about the new year in college.