training into a beast

When we arrived in i saw lots of men training. There was only some teens. As soon as we arrived he made me start doing push ups .He said I should do one hundred I asked him why and he said because you are special so I started to do the push ups. The are to reasons why I started doing push ups one I was afraid he would blow my head off two because he said I was special.While I was doing my push ups I saw a man using his powers (his powers were water he made water from his hand and threw it at his opponent the more and more importantly saw people fighting it made me want to fight .After I had done all my push ups a girl came up to me and said your new and told me I will see you in the training session just as I thought that the push ups was the training. All of a sudden the man who I think is quick blaze said time to come to the training session. As we were walking to the training session he told me that he is quick blaze .When we reached the dojo I saw the girl who told me I would see her in the training session. The minute I entered she came strate up to me and said my name is Emma and I said to her my name is jake .The weird thing is what she looked in my eyes she walked away .As the training session started quick blaze came in and told me to control my power.10 minutes in to the training session they asked me to you's my power as I tried to blast out my power it bursted out with me having no control over it.By the way my powers are light and lava anyway after 20 minutes had gone we had to do physical exercise like push ups ,pull ups and situps .The difficult thing about the everything in the dojo we had to do over 100 of what they give us . After a few weeks I got better and better with controlling my power and stuff that you have to do physically.