This ends now

Tonight we're having dinner with the family all of us, I try and hide my bruises but it's fruitless. I sigh and make my way downstairs to join the others.

"Ready Love?" Finn asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I say and sigh.

"How are you feeling Steph?" I ask her as we were in the car.

"I'm good I really appreciate that you guys let me stay with you guys." Steph says happily.

"We need you safe just like Rory until Logan gets this shit out of his system." Colin says.

"We love you both like sisters, we can't have anything happening to either of you." Finn says smiling. The car slowly comes to a halt and we all get out of the car and I stop them.

"Guys hide me, I don't want them to see the bruises right away." I say sadly. They all surround me in a protective huddle while Tristan holds me tight. The door is answered immediately and we were escorted into the parlor. We give everyone hugs and kisses and I tried to hide my face as best as I can. Grandpa Strobe hands out the drinks and as grandpa Strobe hands me mine he stops himself.

"Princess what happened to your face?" Grandpa Strobe asks concerned. I lean into Tristan and try my hardest not to cry.

"It was Logan." Steph said.

"What happened?" Janlan asked concerned.

"When?" Grandma Francine asked. Steph proceeds to tell them what happened.

"He still won't give up?" Grandpa Richard asked annoyed with the situation.

"No, yesterday my phone had tons of voicemails and texts from him." I say shaking my head.

"Steph is living with us now, we want her to be safe as she flipped out on Logan. Rory has put Logan on the black list on Paris and Doyle's  apartment building to make sure she's safe." Austin said.

"I'm glad. If this gets worse we're hiring you a bodyguard." Grandpa Strobe says adamantly.

"I don't need a bodyguard, I have four right here." I say giggling.

"That's true were their bodyguards." Tris says smirking. The guys all nod in agreement. I lean in and give him a soft kiss.

"You two are perfect for each other." Nathalie coos.

"Thanks mom, I agree also." Tris smiles widely. The maid enters and tells us that it's dinner time and we talk about the wedding.

"Where do you want to get married?" Grandma Emily asked.

"Tris and I discussed this and if it's ok with grandma and grandpa Hayden we want to get married at the castle/ vineyard in Italy." I say smiling at them.

"That would be lovely dear." Grandma Francine says.

"Do you know the colors you want?" Mom asked me.

"We were thinking light blue and silver." Tristan says.

"You've already discussed who will stand with you." Grandma Emily says.

"I am Rory's honor." Finn says playing with his hair like a girl would. We just laugh at his antics.

"Ladies and gentlemen my brother from another mother." I say giggling and clapping my hands soon everyone's laughing harder and clapping with me. The night goes quickly and we all head back to the house. We all go inside and I head to make some coffee. I grab my phone to see what messages I have.

"Oh god." I say.

"What is it?" Austin asks concerned.

"Let's change and follow me." I say, we all change in no time and meet back downstairs.

"Where are we going love?" Finn asked curious.

"Rich Man's Shoe." Is all I say.

"Why?" Colin asked wondering what happened and I simply hand my phone over.

"That's unattractive." Steph says with a shudder.

"What is it?" Colin asks curious.

"A naked picture of Logan with a rose in his mouth." Steph says laughing. We make it to Rich Man's Shoe and all head inside. We look around for Logan and I spot him with a blonde bimbo. I make my way over to him.

"Logan this ends now. I don't want or need you, you have this to keep you company. Leave me the hell alone or else." I say and make my way to leave when he grabs me.

"She means nothing to me, I love you baby. We're soul mates, your it for me. Will you marry me?" Logan asks and I shake my head.

"Are you delusional? I'm already engaged and I don't love or want you. Get a clue." I say and snatch my arm away.

"Stay away from my sister." Finn sneers at him.

"I can do what I want, I always get my way and what I want." Logan says cockily.

"Hi, we haven't been introduced. l'm Tristan DuGrey, I'm  Rory's fiancé." Tris says. The look on Logan's face is priceless and I had to snap a picture of it. We left laughing cause he was still in shock. We head home and immediately go to the kitchen, classes start in a few days so tonight we drink.

"Let's drink" I say happily.

"Love did you see his face." Finn laughs boisterously.

"That was priceless." Steph says.

"Wish we had a picture." Colin remarks.

"Oh but I do." I say smirking. I show them the pictures and now were all laughing our asses off. Not only was his eyes bulging out but he was pale and his mouth was agape. We drank and watched movies and talked into early the next morning. Around four am we finally parted and went to bed.